New profile posts

I wish I can play with people right now. But my laptop runs worse than my old one and that's saying something.
Oh, my offence is rank. It smells to heaven. It hath the primal eldest curse upon't, A brother's murder. Pray can I not.
Reactions: Shrew
Shrew
Shrew
NetherGames is one of the largest Minecraft Bedrock Edition server networks, offering a range of different games. Over 40,000 players log in across the network of approximately 70 servers every day.

Our staff members work extemely hard to bring you the best multiplayer gaming experience, but unfortunately the network doesn't run for free.
Pufflin
Pufflin
If you enjoy playing on NetherGames and would like to support our work & help keep our services up and running, please consider buying a rank or donating below.
pls check my trainee application
DarkFam
DarkFam
It will take one week for someone to review your application. Begging won’t help please be patient.
someone scammed me of 7mil. That took 5 months. Nether games is too laggy and glitchy. I might leave because i put 1 or 2 years into this server just to be all gone with a glitch. Even when I report it, they decline it. This sucks. Nether games needs to fix their games. I hate that people can hack and steal everything and not get banned. But random people that play fair??—
Gogy ducky
Gogy ducky
Im done. I put 2 YEARS of my life in here. You might think I’m dramatic but I’m sick of These glitches keep happening. And don’t get me started with all the toxic people that say d1e in he((. That’s rock bottom over a game. Yes. I know I am also saying this to a server but I’m done. I put everything into this game. I could’ve helped my mom all this time. -
Gogy ducky
Gogy ducky
I hate these people and this server. And here the user that scammed me. I know I seem childish but I am slightly making this more dramatic but I really hate how this keeps happening. Here’s the user of who scammed me. “Farmer82513” im also leaving this server to focus on myself since I actually have 2 other accounts I played nonstop on that got banned or kicked for no reason. Goodbye

'Chilling' in Minecraft

Playing nethergames and some public server just chilling

Proud to be an Indian

I am from keral, GOD'S OWN STATE
Pakka Malayali Mallu rocks