ParadoxiumOx
ll we reap.
The crosses grow on Anzio, where hell is
six feet deep.

. . . Audie Murphy, 1948
How s going OwO
YTC36
YTC36
Hi carlotta it's me DamagedPan ur friend my new acc is Sleepysaurus715 pls add friend me again
CarlottaCGG
CarlottaCGG
Well, xP the thing is that my friend list is almost full, so I m not sure if I can add someone else or nah xP
Aloha! I’m Violin4life67, but you already know that. I’m 13 years old and I play Minecraft on YouTube, so go check out my channel at

I am also the leader of N00bSquadron, a top 15 guild, so if you’d like to join DM me at MetalFrogg#1512 on discord.

Have a great day!

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks