New profile posts

I totally forgot about the poll on my thread. Anyways the results were that 83.3% of you (5/6) wanted me back; and poor little @Lazer came on just to say “no.”
Imout007
Imout007
But, in all reality, I wasn’t really counting much on the poll unless all of you said no. This would mean that I would be a hated player on NetherGames and who likes being hated? Not me, that’s for sure. So, I guess I’m officially back!
This ones for all the people who hate exams but have no choice
Reactions: Imout007
Nicole
Nicole
Rip gtg
Imout007
Imout007
Oof. I don’t have exams this year since I’m baby and I’m a middle schooler but next year’s gonna be tough.
This is for you Gianna
Nicole
Nicole
i just searched your oldest posts cherry mander cherry melon Cherry Zard is funny lollol
Imout007
Imout007
Don’t judge me. Cherry-mander is my least favorite. Cherry-zard is my favorite for the mere reason that I know a YouTuber with “Zard” in their username a bit. Cherry-melon is just great, itself. Haha.
Nicole
Nicole
Pika choo
can a staff check my ban appeal
ZantTheKing
ZantTheKing
Asking for a staff member to check your appeal, can reduce the chance of your appeal being accepted. A staff will check it when they are able to.
ZantTheKing, ZantTheLord, which is it?! Choose one! Also I just realized your profile picture here and on Discord are both from Spongebob. My leg!!
Yesterday i log on factions and i see someone in my base i got a heart attack
Imout007
Imout007
And yep, you will someday, but keep in mind that it’s the quality of the messages that count, not the quantity.
Nicole
Nicole
Got it plus I'm no way gonna start spamming the whole forums
Imout007
Imout007
Good! But you’re getting there, in the past hour you’ve given me 10 notifications! Calm down!!