YouTube rank requirements.

So we all know NetherGames YouTube rank requirements are way too high. So, they should be lowered. I have 2 ideas. 1. Instead of lowering ng YouTube rank reqs, you add back the aqua YT rank, but this time the requirements for that rank is 1500 subscribers. 2. Lower the YouTube rank requirements to 1500 - 2000 and add more requirements for it. For example, 20 NG videos that total up 7000 views(350 views per NG video). Or maybe a requirement that says NG shorts don't count. What i'm saying is to add more requirements to YouTube rank if it's lowered because their are a lot of NetherGames content creators(including myself) that are nearing, at, or above 1500 subscribers. Does this mean they're close? No. Some don't meet the newly stated requirements I said above. I don't know why NetherGames would make the requirements an absurd 5000 subscribers, but they should change because who's going to grind YouTube for like a year to get YouTube rank? Not many people. Also, if a NetherGames YouTuber quits NetherGames, won't their audience follow? Doesn't this cause NetherGames to lose more players? Anyways I kind of started ranting so sorry about that but think about what I said and share this to everyone you know that plays NetherGames(and tell them to upvote). Also i'm kinda back on forums yay

Reactions: Realtush007

a 1ron Golem

So we all know NetherGames YouTube rank requirements are way too high. So, they should be lowered. I have 2 ideas. 1. Instead of lowering ng YouTube rank reqs, you add back the aqua YT rank, but this time the requirements for that rank is 1500 subscribers. 2. Lower the YouTube rank requirements to 1500 - 2000 and add more requirements for it. For example, 20 NG videos that total up 7000 views(350 views per NG video). Or maybe a requirement that says NG shorts don't count. What i'm saying is to add more requirements to YouTube rank if it's lowered because their are a lot of NetherGames content creators(including myself) that are nearing, at, or above 1500 subscribers. Does this mean they're close? No. Some don't meet the newly stated requirements I said above. I don't know why NetherGames would make the requirements an absurd 5000 subscribers, but they should change because who's going to grind YouTube for like a year to get YouTube rank? Not many people. Also, if a NetherGames YouTuber quits NetherGames, won't their audience follow? Doesn't this cause NetherGames to lose more players? Anyways I kind of started ranting so sorry about that but think about what I said and share this to everyone you know that plays NetherGames(and tell them to upvote). Also i'm kinda back on forums yay
upvoted good ideas

Elit3charge

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

If it was my decision (it’s not) the YouTube rank requirements would be as follows:

General YouTubers:

1) 1,000 YouTube subscribers

2) One NetherGames video with a length of 5+ minutes with at least 300 views within the first 10 days of uploading.

3) Must upload at least 1 video that is 5+ minutes in length a month on NetherGames meeting all the requirements to maintain the rank.

Shorts YouTubers:

1) 5,000 YouTube subscribers

2) Two NetherGames shorts with at least 500 views within 7 days of uploading.

3) Must upload at least two shorts a month on NetherGames meeting all the requirements to maintain the rank.

Noahrm

yeah 2k subs duh

If it was my decision (it’s not) the YouTube rank requirements would be as follows:

General YouTubers:

1) 1,000 YouTube subscribers

2) One NetherGames video with a length of 5+ minutes with at least 300 views within the first 10 days of uploading.

3) Must upload at least 1 video that is 5+ minutes in length a month on NetherGames meeting all the requirements to maintain the rank.

Shorts YouTubers:

1) 5,000 YouTube subscribers

2) Two NetherGames shorts with at least 500 views within 7 days of uploading.

3) Must upload at least two shorts a month on NetherGames meeting all the requirements to maintain the rank.
If requirements become 1k I could hit it in about 4 months so I agree!