YouTube Rank Changes [STAFF PLEASE READ]

[STAFF PLEASE RESPOND/READ] I think that YouTube Rank needs to include Titan rank. Not just Legend. NetherGames is a "wannabe" Hypixel on Bedrock, and it's the closest thing that we're gonna get to it. So I'm not disappointed with it. However, the MVP++ is the subscription rank on Hypixel, which allows YouTubers to have the replay mod - but once they get YouTube Rank, they don't have to pay monthly for the rank. So if you guys want to make it even more accurately resembles Hypixel. Also - Hypixel is averaging out at 100,000 to 200,000 on their server at a time, and their YouTube rank is set at 30,000 subscribers. Whereas NetherGames' is set at 5,000; which is six times less than Hypixels, when our average player count that is online is at 1000, 1500 at the very most. That is 100 times less than Hypixel, and therefore the YouTube rank requirement should be decreased to at the very most 1,000 or 2,000 subscribers. This is still a good amount for a smaller server like NetherGames in comparison to Hypixel or even other Bedrock servers like CubeCraft or the Hive. Therefore, in my humble opinion, YouTube rank should be an encouragement as well as somewhat of a prize for more YouTubers to strive for better numbers. It will allow for more content creators based on NetherGames and help you guys grow as a server and a community. Your community cannot make good thumbnails nor montages without replay mod, so if YouTubers with YouTube rank even reach that milestone of 5,000 subscribers. And YouTubers should be able to nick as well (Titan) because it just makes sense. If any staff is reading this, you might be thinking, why in the world would we do that? Well, it would benefit both the server and the community. So if the people that watch those YouTubers that have the perks of the rank, they/we can promote it willingly, and give your server more business. More business=more money and a larger, devoted community. The more people in your community there are, the higher chance you will also have the chance of a people buying ranks. And the potential for it to become featured. In short, you will make money, it will help the YouTubers grow, essentially promoting the server to more people that might feel enticed to purchase ranks. It's a win, win, win.

Yes. I have made this post before, but I felt that I needed to make a formal suggestion in the suggestion tab. Staff, I understand how hard you guys work, and this would mean the world to the entire community. Thank you.

[STAFF PLEASE RESPOND/READ] I think that YouTube Rank needs to include Titan rank. Not just Legend. NetherGames is a "wannabe" Hypixel on Bedrock, and it's the closest thing that we're gonna get to it. So I'm not disappointed with it. However, the MVP++ is the subscription rank on Hypixel, which allows YouTubers to have the replay mod - but once they get YouTube Rank, they don't have to pay monthly for the rank. So if you guys want to make it even more accurately resembles Hypixel. Also - Hypixel is averaging out at 100,000 to 200,000 on their server at a time, and their YouTube rank is set at 30,000 subscribers. Whereas NetherGames' is set at 5,000; which is six times less than Hypixels, when our average player count that is online is at 1000, 1500 at the very most. That is 100 times less than Hypixel, and therefore the YouTube rank requirement should be decreased to at the very most 1,000 or 2,000 subscribers. This is still a good amount for a smaller server like NetherGames in comparison to Hypixel or even other Bedrock servers like CubeCraft or the Hive. Therefore, in my humble opinion, YouTube rank should be an encouragement as well as somewhat of a prize for more YouTubers to strive for better numbers. It will allow for more content creators based on NetherGames and help you guys grow as a server and a community. Your community cannot make good thumbnails nor montages without replay mod, so if YouTubers with YouTube rank even reach that milestone of 5,000 subscribers. And YouTubers should be able to nick as well (Titan) because it just makes sense. If any staff is reading this, you might be thinking, why in the world would we do that? Well, it would benefit both the server and the community. So if the people that watch those YouTubers that have the perks of the rank, they/we can promote it willingly, and give your server more business. More business=more money and a larger, devoted community. The more people in your community there are, the higher chance you will also have the chance of a people buying ranks. And the potential for it to become featured. In short, you will make money, it will help the YouTubers grow, essentially promoting the server to more people that might feel enticed to purchase ranks. It's a win, win, win.

Yes. I have made this post before, but I felt that I needed to make a formal suggestion in the suggestion tab. Staff, I understand how hard you guys work, and this would mean the world to the entire community. Thank you.
Ng isn’t a wannabe Hypixel dude plus you

Ng isn’t a wannabe Hypixel dude plus you
If you want to make a valid, and proper response to this, then at least use proper wording and have actual reasons why you think something, that contrasts one's ideas. What in the world does, "dude plus you" mean?

CarlottaCGG

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

As you probably already know we have another rank after the [YouTube] rank and it’s called [Partner] rank, that rank is also for youtubers and they also have the Titan perks with it.

I would like to correct you firstly by telling you that NetherGames isn’t correlated anymore with Hypixel, as the server is trying to be unique and not a copy of a well-known java server.
We changed the maps exactly for this reason and to “upgrade” the server.

Also we don’t plan to decrease the requirement needed for the YouTube rank, as you also kinda stated, It goes pretty well with the proportions of the other “deals” .
As much as I know, I don’t think that there will be a chance of this anytime soon.

Still I may conclude this response of mine, by telling you that I thank you for sharing your suggestion and for being concerned about the welfare of the server.

As you probably already know we have another rank after the [YouTube] rank and it’s called [Partner] rank, that rank is also for youtubers and they also have the Titan perks with it.

I would like to correct you firstly by telling you that NetherGames isn’t correlated anymore with Hypixel, as the server is trying to be unique and not a copy of a well-known java server.
We changed the maps exactly for this reason and to “upgrade” the server.

Also we don’t plan to decrease the requirement needed for the YouTube rank, as you also kinda stated, It goes pretty well with the proportions of the other “deals” .
As much as I know, I don’t think that there will be a chance of this anytime soon.

Still I may conclude this response of mine, by telling you that I thank you for sharing your suggestion and for being concerned about the welfare of the server.
Yea but he has a point with the 5k sub requirement. Why have a yt rank which requires FIVE TIMES the servers players to obtain.

randomperson2

Yea but he has a point with the 5k sub requirement. Why have a yt rank which requires FIVE TIMES the servers players to obtain.
I think I worked out ng’s logic:
so basically if you need 5k subs to get youtube rank ye, well more people outside of ng will see you in their recommended or smt, then they will become interested in your content, then they will play ng themselves and enjoy it, and those 4K people who were outside of nethergames are now playing nethergames and boom new players

CarlottaCGG

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Appeals & Disputes Division

Well, I don’t really know the logic behind those settings but if I was you, I would have left it as it is, because probably they didn’t consider much about marketing or anything but more about the YT settings itself .. to give a better explanation, what I mean is :
Try to answer this question

“What’s a small YT for you? “

“what s a YT beginner for you”

I think that the 5000 subs requirement is to make sure that the player having that rank is somehow not a beginner anymore but a more responsible person that might know more than the others about YT settings, privacy and duties applied on YouTube.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks