x2 credits boost

xMqchii

Thank you SO much for adding this. Thanks for listening to suggestions from us the players :)
One thing I'm confused about is the time. So for example, if u vote at 9pm, but you don't hop on til the morning, is the boost already over since it's over an hour, or does it only activate if you're online (no matter if the voting time is over an hour til u come back)?

Mootis

Thank you SO much for adding this. Thanks for listening to suggestions from us the players :)
One thing I'm confused about is the time. So for example, if u vote at 9pm, but you don't hop on til the morning, is the boost already over since it's over an hour, or does it only activate if you're online (no matter if the voting time is over an hour til u come back)?
I do like this as well :D

Reactions: xMqchii

xMqchii

I do like this as well :D
it's especially really op and nice for lb grinders like me and I mean the top 100s since if you're playing doubles bw I usually get 10 creds per game, but with the boost, I get 20 which is awesome :D

Gruffinator

I think this thread is in need of a staff member.
Also this is epikkk! I love seeing the 2x hour voter text Under my credits summary!

Skeletron017381

Crew
Staff member
Crew

The 1-hour timer does not start until you claim your vote, you can claim your vote by logging onto the server or doing /vote if you were already online when you voted. I hope this answered your question.

Have a great day :)

good question

xMqchii

The 1-hour timer does not start until you claim your vote, you can claim your vote by logging onto the server or doing /vote if you were already online when you voted. I hope this answered your question.

Have a great day :)
thanks so much! Was wondering about that a few weeks ago when the boost started ^^