Admin
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals Department
Disputes & Reports Department
Nov 15, 2018
Canada
forums.nethergames.org
uh.... what is this blasphemy, how did this start, and how is this relevant/why are we speaking about this

You can’t possibly have no human contact. It’s physically impossible to live with no contact. How would you get water, you couldn’t contact anyone to pay your bills? How would you talk to your family/parents. It makes no sense. Please specify further on what you mean by “isolated from any outside contact.” But for now, I’m sticking with the amazing house because there’s technically no consequence provided so far.

Sylvzs

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Discord Moderator
Player Support Department
You can’t possibly have no human contact. It’s physically impossible to live with no contact. How would you get water, you couldn’t contact anyone to pay your bills? How would you talk to your family/parents. It makes no sense. Please specify further on what you mean by “isolated from any outside contact.” But for now, I’m sticking with the amazing house because there’s technically no consequence provided so far.
its just a would you rather chill out

TheRealLargeknome

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
Aug 2, 2018
Creative
I'm going to A) assume that the house is of my choice, B) the homeless shelter provides food, water, saftey, there are no gang problems etc, and we sleep in sleeping bag and C) i have constant access to a PC. with that in mind, homeless shelter, I can't play ng without outside contact.