Worst update

Valorouselk5145

I dont like Nethergame so I decided to play Hypixel, but Hypixel is also worst server. I dont like Nethergame bedwar because of worst update which you move away from generator in base they wont generate they disable if we backup in gen it enabled so I am f******* hate it! Im only 72 levels for pros, I really hate if they removed/fixed update! :mad:

I am not toxic in server BUT I DO TOXIC HERE!

Reactions: Loved2181

BeanBois

I dont like Nethergame so I decided to play Hypixel, but Hypixel is also worst server. I dont like Nethergame bedwar because of worst update which you move away from generator in base they wont generate they disable if we backup in gen it enabled so I am f******* hate it! Im only 72 levels for pros, I really hate if they removed/fixed update! :mad:

I don’t think that this was an update because some of the generators work normally but some only generate when a player is inside them. It is most likely a glitch that the development team is working to fix. It will probably be fixed soon and all the gens will be back to normal.

AreroLR

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

That "update" was not intended. It is simply a bug (which was fixed). Also, please watch your language.

ElementiumX

That "update" was not intended. It is simply a bug (which was fixed). Also, please watch your language.
Not to be offensive or anything but based on what I know the gens on different maps are glitches on different teams. For example, candlyland's gen is glitched on cyan and white. So I'm not to sure whether the bug is fixed but I also think it isn't really a big deal as the point of the game is to win not to stay at your base and camp out the win. That's from my point of view I guess.

randomperson2

1. speak english
2. usually this kind of stuff isn’t intentional especially if it negatively impacts players

Reactions: Gruffinator

hardcriminals

and chill