Why pc players controller players and xbox are jerks

CrispyBoi321

Also, u made this pc player sad!!!:tear:

CrispyBoi321

The only problem is I get about as much fps on my pc as jessthunderstar gets on his phone

First we all know that they have so much advantages and its very annoying because higher cps reach and they can even jump bridge a mobile god doesn't stand a chance against a pc Lord and a average mobile player can't beat an average pc player unless luck why because split controls less lag and a better mainframe than 90percent of Tablets and btw its very stupid like come on and don't get me started on the bridge any pc player can be good at that game but mobile it takes skill very sad right touch and is useless becuz pc players can just use a controller
It’s much easier to get high cps on mobile than controller bruh

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

First we all know that they have so much advantages and its very annoying because higher cps reach and they can even jump bridge a mobile god doesn't stand a chance against a pc Lord and a average mobile player can't beat an average pc player unless luck why because split controls less lag and a better mainframe than 90percent of Tablets and btw its very stupid like come on and don't get me started on the bridge any pc player can be good at that game but mobile it takes skill very sad right touch and is useless becuz pc players can just use a controller
Tell that to Gerphin Noob is a pro mobile player. He's been and (I think) still is on one of the bedwars leaderboards.

a 1ron Golem

PC and mobile was never meant to be balanced so I don't know why so many people keep complaining about something that isn't going to change. Also, Grammarly is free and you should probably install it.

hardcriminals

Ur stupid just butterfly click and have u ever tried to get high cps on controller? No ur stupid it’s hard u idiot ur just trash
aw its like a puppy who learned a new trick mobile players cant butterfly click and btw we can only go up to 10cps and mind u the controllers are for ppl who arent skilled same for pc xbox is an acception your not u suck because if you one v oned an average mobile player on mobile youd get schooled
Post automatically merged:

Ur stupid just butterfly click and have u ever tried to get high cps on controller? No ur stupid it’s hard u idiot ur just trash
aw its like a puppy who learned a new trick mobile players cant butterfly click and btw we can only go up to 10cps and mind u the controllers are for ppl who arent skilled same for pc xbox is an acception your not u suck because if you one v oned an average mobile player on mobile youd get schooled

Post automatically merged:

Ur rly stupid u should get banned cuz of ur stupidity. I suggest u do not ever join congress because you would go to jail (because of ur stupidity). oh wait why did I even mention that. Not like a person you pressed post reply thousands of times on a forums website for a block game would even get a job

hardcriminals

Ur rly stupid u should get banned cuz of ur stupidity. I suggest u do not ever join congress because you would go to jail (because of ur stupidity). oh wait why did I even mention that. Not like a person you pressed post reply thousands of times on a forums website for a block game would even get a job
ah your nubmaster no one is that salty btw stop being so mean your even worse than u mother who probably is cruel as your breath

PlsDefend

nubmaster be like:

hardcriminals

and guess what pc players can just go on xbox ive played pc before and when i go on it im a god but no i quited the pc community and im a decent mobile player lol

hardcriminals

lol mate i stood up for you when you got banned and ive always been kind to you but wait you betray everyone whos nice to u eh you have no friends

Reactions: CrispyBoi321