why ng hates my guts especially mr tobais

hardcriminals

ok so bassically ng hates me mostly tobais becuz i make posts about ng and how ng doesent care about their players recently tobais dev the mans himself. who is kinda mean no offense he closed my thread becuase he said i dont want this to turn offtopic ok man if im just talking about how ng doesnt care about their players and if you told me its bannable why would i do it next my post on ng before it said closed for off topic chat man everytime i make a post they either ignore it or find a loophole against it first of all you have so many staff that griefers will know its bannable and will rarely do it next of all its not that hard to ban a few ppl maybe it is but staff should do anything to make the server better next of all you say we cant make it bannable i believe that you are updating the requirements for youtube rank but man i have never been more insulted i take it very personally when you close my chat i feel sad but never mine that ng please notice that even if it put so much qoute on qoute pressure just higher more staff maybe you guys could actually try my ideals instead of just ignoring me also btw nice picture

Reactions: player030175203

JediHerbert

you accusing them of hating their members isn't going to want them to like you. also you have no insight of what is going on in the staff 'world'. I wouldn't be saying all of this if you don't have good information. also just because we don't update the YouTube rank requirements doesn't mean we don't care about our members. as a former staff member I did really care about our members, and you should really just listen to toby he probably knows the most.

hardcriminals

Umm lol idc about that
you accusing them of hating their members isn't going to want them to like you. also you have no insight of what is going on in the staff 'world'. I wouldn't be saying all of this if you don't have good information. also just because we don't update the YouTube rank requirements doesn't mean we don't care about our members. as a former staff member I did really care about our members, and you should really just listen to toby he probably knows the most.

hardcriminals

U
||ᒷᓭ

enchantment table language btw
Bruh
yep another one of crims essays with incredibly long sentences
Lol
If you doesn't know there's a Off-topic place for saying everything out off-topic.
Umm I'd k ow that