Why a "UHC" gamemode would not be ideal for NetherGames.

Hello! I've seen the conversation of adding UHC to NetherGames spring up a lot more and I'm going to explain why it would not be good for nethergames. Note: This is the words of a NON staff member. I am not staff so I do not know if their would be financial benefits/losses etc. Anyways, let's get to the point. UHC seems like a fun gamemode. Their are about 3-5 servers(that I know of) that have succecfully implemented UHC into their server. This would not be ideal for NetherGames for a number of reasons. 1. We can agree that since NetherGames has a massive audience, their are bound to be more children/younger kids. This is not proven but most servers have a younger audience except pvp servers and NetherGames is a pvp server but is more relaxed than other servers. So what I'm trying to say is that they wil have lower periods of time to play minecraft. When I was younger I had a screen limit and it's safe to assume most of you did also. UHC is a gamemode which involves mining, crafting, enchanting, brewing, and a LOT of resource gathering. All of these take time to do, which leads UHC to have a longer time limit. I think you can assume what I'm getting at now. Games will have numerous players leave in the middle of the game as they have to get off or do something. So at the end of the game, their would not be many players as most left throughout the game. Hypixel UHC is interesting to watch so I could say most people actually watch hypixel content and they might have stumbled upon hypixel UHC while finding something to watch. They could search up UHC servers for mcpe and they would most likely find a different server, such as Hyperlands or BedrockPlay as those have had UHC for a longer period of time and they have successfully implemented the gamemode without it becoming a dead gamemode. So chances are they won't even find NetherGames looking for UHC servers on bedrock. Basically, not a lot of people will play it due to screen limits, popularity, and how long a game plays out. Long games in general are boring. Would you like to play a bedwars game to dragons unintentionally? No, you most likely wouldn't. So why would you play a game of UHC that averages 20-30 minutes a game? NetherGames could make their UHC like the one hyperlands has but that would be a ripoff. Finally, expenses. Now, I have no idea how much NetherGames earns/loses every month but it's safe to assume they earn as much as 500-1000 dollars a month(ranks, cosmetics, etc). A UHC gamemode needs plugins. Plugins need devs. Paying devs cost's well, money. So they could lose money or make budget cuts to other gamemodes which would lead to a loss of players. Losing players means that their won't be players to play UHC. If the entire thing back fires and the game is not profitable, then NetherGames could go down a BUNCH of players. So unless NetherGames becomes a featured server, obtains more money, or just gets a sudden influx of players, UHC seems useless. If I missaid something or you have an opinion let me know in the replies(spent 20+ minutes typing this). Also staff if I said something incorrect about the server also let me know.

randomperson2

Hello! I've seen the conversation of adding UHC to NetherGames spring up a lot more and I'm going to explain why it would not be good for nethergames. Note: This is the words of a NON staff member. I am not staff so I do not know if their would be financial benefits/losses etc. Anyways, let's get to the point. UHC seems like a fun gamemode. Their are about 3-5 servers(that I know of) that have succecfully implemented UHC into their server. This would not be ideal for NetherGames for a number of reasons. 1. We can agree that since NetherGames has a massive audience, their are bound to be more children/younger kids. This is not proven but most servers have a younger audience except pvp servers and NetherGames is a pvp server but is more relaxed than other servers. So what I'm trying to say is that they wil have lower periods of time to play minecraft. When I was younger I had a screen limit and it's safe to assume most of you did also. UHC is a gamemode which involves mining, crafting, enchanting, brewing, and a LOT of resource gathering. All of these take time to do, which leads UHC to have a longer time limit. I think you can assume what I'm getting at now. Games will have numerous players leave in the middle of the game as they have to get off or do something. So at the end of the game, their would not be many players as most left throughout the game. Hypixel UHC is interesting to watch so I could say most people actually watch hypixel content and they might have stumbled upon hypixel UHC while finding something to watch. They could search up UHC servers for mcpe and they would most likely find a different server, such as Hyperlands or BedrockPlay as those have had UHC for a longer period of time and they have successfully implemented the gamemode without it becoming a dead gamemode. So chances are they won't even find NetherGames looking for UHC servers on bedrock. Basically, not a lot of people will play it due to screen limits, popularity, and how long a game plays out. Long games in general are boring. Would you like to play a bedwars game to dragons unintentionally? No, you most likely wouldn't. So why would you play a game of UHC that averages 20-30 minutes a game? NetherGames could make their UHC like the one hyperlands has but that would be a ripoff. Finally, expenses. Now, I have no idea how much NetherGames earns/loses every month but it's safe to assume they earn as much as 500-1000 dollars a month(ranks, cosmetics, etc). A UHC gamemode needs plugins. Plugins need devs. Paying devs cost's well, money. So they could lose money or make budget cuts to other gamemodes which would lead to a loss of players. Losing players means that their won't be players to play UHC. If the entire thing back fires and the game is not profitable, then NetherGames could go down a BUNCH of players. So unless NetherGames becomes a featured server, obtains more money, or just gets a sudden influx of players, UHC seems useless. If I missaid something or you have an opinion let me know in the replies(spent 20+ minutes typing this). Also staff if I said something incorrect about the server also let me know.
Good essay
A+ for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks