WHATS THE BEST STRATEGY TO PLAY BEDWARS DOUBLES?

trontalk

Hi, when i come back, I am interested in grinding bedwars duos and I want to know the best way in playing doubles. I will respond in 10 weeks cause I can. Anyways cya cuties o/

xMqchii

the simple answer is to have game sense, have a good teammate, pick good maps to rush, get diamond upgrades if you have time (prot/sharp/trap), and use the bar wisely (idk how to call it but it's that bar where it shows when gens upgrade and how many teams are left). What I mean is that if a team is eliminated but their gen is still there, use it to get resources. If a team is across the map, cross mid to go to their base, etc.

Loved2181

u just need to best teamate thats it not skill so yea so its ur teamate

Reactions: xMqchii

Mootis

Hi, when i come back, I am interested in grinding bedwars duos and I want to know the best way in playing doubles. I will respond in 10 weeks cause I can. Anyways cya cuties o/
Know your team, play with your own skill. I recommend practicing pvp. Make a simple butterfly defence of the bat, then 1 rush :/

TheNightsWolf

well prefer a teammate that is good at rushing and pvp (someone you can chat with voice is preferred because it makes communicating quick, but chatting works but do it on somewhere else instead of in game chat )and good game sense like knowing the map and how to use the area. Defend base and rush the team next to you (and if the other team next to you rushes you, then defend your base. Have one go rush and the other stay back to defend). Also control middle cause that will help by control i mean so as to also defend middle as if that is also a part of your base.

now if you're doing random duo's then think of it more as solo but harder. thats all I can say cause it pretty much is but if you're against a sweaty team then either kill their bed or get stronger gear while making them not get stronger gear.

No, to win bedwars you don't need good teammates you need but if you can't get them then you should be good at bw I mean you need to have good skills like fast bridging, good at combo, good at push ya these skill you should have then you can win bw easily as I am good at fast bridging so the rate of win increases and yep, it depends on you which mode you play solo, squad, duos but I prefer you duos or solo and if you not good at bw or not good at bridging and more skill you need to practise these skills then you can become pro in bw

Loved2181

No, to win bedwars you don't need good teammates you need but if you can't get them then you should be good at bw I mean you need to have good skills like fast bridging, good at combo, good at push ya these skill you should have then you can win bw easily as I am good at fast bridging so the rate of win increases and yep, it depends on you which mode you play solo, squad, duos but I prefer you duos or solo and if you not good at bw or w
GOood bridge doesn't do anything it just
t good at bridging and more skill you need to practise these skills then you can become pro in ba

SavageChoco

abuse butterfly clicking lmao

Ordamatic

u need to first practice squads to get good at pvp then i’ll prefer playing doubles with ur brother or friend or guild member. if u want u can join this guild using this discord link, https://discord.gg/ZfHQqPA6fh. we help get u credits, wins, kdr, keys, etc. reqs will be given by the owner.