What was the first game you were addicted to?

Aug 28, 2019
When, I was like 6, I was a big fan of shooter games so I would play CS 1.6(Counter Strike) like all the time, but minecraft was also something that I used to play a lot back then(don't tell the police man, but it was a really bad cracked version, don't judge, I was a broke 6 year old), and to my surprise, I was also playing factions back then and I would even act like I'm sick just to play minecraft factions, and now here I am, playing minecraft factions.:okay:

DJ1eye28

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Department

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
Reactions: Imout007

Aug 28, 2019
Oh my god, you just made me remember, I used to have PSP and I'd play lego star wars and lego batman, lego indiana jones until I finished them all. Literally took me ages and some parts in the games would trigger 6yo myself.

Temple run on my very old iPod Touch 4 that we sold years ago. The good old days. I believe I was like 5 then and I had a high score of like 30,000. I nolifed that game.

At the same time I think that I was watching DanTDM’s series that inspired me to get Minecraft in the first place. Whenever my parents would walk into my room, I’d be watching Minecraft videos of YouTubers that I still watch occasionally to this day. I’ve always been a bit of a Minecraft nerd, and finally, on my seventh birthday I got Minecraft. I was so happy that I nolifed building (in creative) for like three days, then I tried survival and rage quit. I would always play with my sisters with LAN. I remember my oldest username was OGamerGirlO (I was super basic). A few years later, Xbox accounts were announced to play with friends (in this case, my sisters), my very first Xbox gamertag (since I didn’t know how to change it from the default at the time) was ConcreteBand113. Keep in mind that this is still 2015, so I was 8. Later in 2015, I learned how to change my username and it became what it is today, Imout007. In that same year, public servers were announced (I think, might’ve been 2016,) I remember I joined a prisons server and I scammed someone for $1,000,000, everyone on the server guilted me and I quit Minecraft as a whole for about a year. I rejoined in 2017 and found NetherGames and instantly fell in love with the TNT Games. On November 19, 2017, BabosOrange told me how to apply for staff, which is why I’m on the forums today. I was one of the people who made an account on the forums just to apply for staff. To be honest, my first application sucked, I was eleven and used “lol” in every sentence. It was a mess. After NetherGames, I joined a quite a few servers, became staff, and left them for various reasons. Then came right back to NetherGames earlier this year. I’m pretty sure most of you know my story from there, so I won’t bore you more.

I apologize for going super offtopic of the thread.

PinkSeedz

Jul 2, 2017
Area 51
Well then...

I remember getting a Wii when I was like 6, and I played Wii Sports Resort a lottt. Also I had all the Just Dance's at one point up to 2017.
I also got a DS, which I had a thing with Littlest Pet Shop, Mariocart and Lego Star Wars... that was the stuffff
Then got a computer, which introduced me to Purble Place. THAT WAS THE BEST GAME OF ITS TIME
Then I got minecraft and I haven't left my room since. Lmao

bmopoptart

Jan 3, 2018
Brooklyn, New York
Well, i had like a million games before this one, such as: gameboy, nintendo ds, xbox, nintendo gamecube and ps3 games first game i actually got addicted to, like playing non stop, was pokemon fire red version for gameboy but i played it on the ds(at that time they supported gameboy games). Tbh i played this game non stop(up to 24 hours. Even in school!) until i actually beat the game. Even after a few years, i still played it over and over.

this is a very good question! dating back to the ancient prehistoric times, i believe the first game i was "addicted to" was the sims 2 on a dated mac os x computer when i was like 6-7 years old. i also remember begging for the expansion packs and i did end up getting them but i didn't know how to install them properly so i never ended up using them in the game. a few years later i also really enjoyed farmville on facebook and i would always use my parents' account(s) to play... LOL. they would always tell me "not to post" but i don't think i knew what that meant so i did anyways and they'd always have to delete my posts asking people to play farmville with them... hahahahahah (please tell me someone else can relate, probably not)

When, I was like 6, I was a big fan of shooter games so I would play CS 1.6(Counter Strike) like all the time, but minecraft was also something that I used to play a lot back then(don't tell the police man, but it was a really bad cracked version, don't judge, I was a broke 6 year old), and to my surprise, I was also playing factions back then and I would even act like I'm sick just to play minecraft factions, and now here I am, playing minecraft factions.:okay:
minecraft