What NetherGames Should Work On

BeanBois

First of all, I have the upmost respect for all of the developers and staff members on NetherGames, and I completely understand if none of my suggestions are taken into account. So, a defining aspect of NetherGames is that it is laggy, and it has always been this way. I know that for a long time, staff members have been working very hard on fixing this, but I feel that their efforts haven’t yielded much success. I suggest that NetherGames developers focus more of their precious time on fixing the current flaws of the server, and spend less time coding new mini games. While I understand that a Minecraft server must implement new features into their server to keep things interesting for players, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I would much rather have the lag problem fixed than have a new mini game. I don’t know if this qualifies as a suggestion, but I hope that (if the community agrees with me) NetherGames will take my thoughts into account. I love this server and the great community that the NetherGames staff team has made, and I’m not trying to criticize or critique any of the great work that you guys have done.

Sincerely,
BeanBois

Reactions: ShakierVoyage46

First of all, I have the upmost respect for all of the developers and staff members on NetherGames, and I completely understand if none of my suggestions are taken into account. So, a defining aspect of NetherGames is that it is laggy, and it has always been this way. I know that for a long time, staff members have been working very hard on fixing this, but I feel that their efforts haven’t yielded much success. I suggest that NetherGames developers focus more of their precious time on fixing the current flaws of the server, and spend less time coding new mini games. While I understand that a Minecraft server must implement new features into their server to keep things interesting for players, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I would much rather have the lag problem fixed than have a new mini game. I don’t know if this qualifies as a suggestion, but I hope that (if the community agrees with me) NetherGames will take my thoughts into account. I love this server and the great community that the NetherGames staff team has made, and I’m not trying to criticize or critique any of the great work that you guys have done.

Sincerely,
BeanBois
I also suggest they make a rule that if your controller ur not allowed to do touch only que and make it bannable becuz for mobile ppl like me it’s UBER annoying

BeanBois

I also suggest they make a rule that if your controller ur not allowed to do touch only que and make it bannable becuz for mobile ppl like me it’s UBER annoying
I’m on controller... also I didn’t know that it was possible to do touch only when on controller. Good to know!

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

they shoud add UHC
We are planning to release UHC. Also the servers aren't lagging. It's called server overloading. We have a public server status which shows all network proxy servers for the minigames. The servers get filled up fast and the player limit is 60. They get filled up depending on the time of day/night worldwide and because of that, the server load gets too high for it for the generators to spawn resources (resulting them to be slow), the hit registry gets slow, the mining/breaking and placing of blocks, and also the delay of the respawn time. Support us so we can clear these up in the future.

BeanBois

We are planning to release UHC. Also the servers aren't lagging. It's called server overloading. We have a public server status which shows all network proxy servers for the minigames. The servers get filled up fast and the player limit is 60. They get filled up depending on the time of day/night worldwide and because of that, the server load gets too high for it for the generators to spawn resources (resulting them to be slow), the hit registry gets slow, the mining/breaking and placing of blocks, and also the delay of the respawn time. Support us so we can clear these up in the future.
Makes sense. Is this because of the overwhelming amount of players playing factions? Because I know that players who have Emerald+ can join full servers, so I’m guessing that this leads to more than 60 players playing. Now that I think about it this might not affect the overall server lag or affect other servers such as bedwars or skywars, because the server are not connected but I don’t really know.

Noahrm

yesssssssss bedwars lucky blocks it can be in the bedwars modes next to sqauds solos and dubles

Noahrm

yeah skywars sqauds

Noahrm

bedwars thay should work on bedwars maps for solos because i hate the old ones