What Happened to Nethergames?

I've realized after playing for a months that some people started to leave the server. Now that really isn't a problem because more people join in and its all the same, but some of the people I used to play with just disappeared and the only few people that I know are the admins. Even some of the admins quit Nethergames and I think one of my Friends (I forgot his name) just disappeared and never was seen again. I also feel like there is less and less people in nethergames and when I try to play skywars it most of the time it has half of the players same goes with team mode.

Sometimes, people have more important things to do in life rather than playing Minecraft, for example: school is a tough one, because you have to focus more on your work.

Momma5d

Executive Advisor
Staff member
Executive Advisor

A lot of people simply grow out of minecraft. I know, it's strange, I don't get it but that's how it is. I understand how you feel. A lot of my friends that I started here with, have moved on. I miss them every time I play. It's just something we have to get used to. Change is difficult but it can be good too. I make new friends every day!
#Gamer4life!!

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
Appeals & Disputes Division

Some of my friends left the server because their goal was to reach the lvl 100, the day when they made it , they told me that they were satisfied with that and that they would try to "being pro" on other servers too( because they reached their goal) , so I think that when you reach your goal yo can quit or find another one , and those people leaving they might have decided to quit because they gived up on their goal, but I just have my friends as example so.. xD I don t think that it's the same for all the players, for example I keep playing just because I like it and I keep having fun, so my goal is to simply keep having fun :p

Momma5d

Executive Advisor
Staff member
Executive Advisor

Some of my friends left the server because their goal was to reach the lvl 100, the day when they made it , they told me that they were satisfied with that and that they would try to "being pro" on other servers too( because they reached their goal) , so I think that when you reach your goal yo can quit or find another one , and those people leaving they might have decided to quit because they gived up on their goal, but I just have my friends as example so.. xD I don t think that it's the same for all the players, for example I keep playing just because I like it and I keep having fun, so my goal is to simply keep having fun :p
That's what makes the new tiers update so awesome!! New goals!!!!!

Reactions: WaxAhmed303