What do you think?

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department

Hello everyone, this is a very general question. I do not wish to see any discussions below here, I just want to know, what would be the things you believe would benefit the NetherGames experience the most at the moment? Is there one specific bug that is extremely annoying? Is there a feature you really wish to be added? Is there a game mode you're missing?

Feel free to compile lists.

Please do not comment on each other or I'll lock the thread.

Wishing you a great rest of the week!

Windsrfer

Hello everyone, this is a very general question. I do not wish to see any discussions below here, I just want to know, what would be the things you believe would benefit the NetherGames experience the most at the moment? Is there one specific bug that is extremely annoying? Is there a feature you really wish to be added? Is there a game mode you're missing?

I personally think pvp at least could be greatly improved if the upwards knock back was reduced enough to the point that you fall faster than you can be hit up. This way it doesn’t end up in the situations where it is more of a who gets the first hit in rather than normal skilled pvp.

randomperson2

make ladders less laggy because when I try and ladder clutch it fails at least 90 percent or the time
also maybe put rare and mythic books in the xp shop again

and give kill credit for a direct kill with a fireball

other than I think the server is doing very well (maybe change the vertical kb a bit)

randomperson2

make ladders less laggy because when I try and ladder clutch it fails at least 90 percent or the time
also maybe put rare and mythic books in the xp shop again

and give kill credit for a direct kill with a fireball

other than I think the server is doing very well (maybe change the vertical kb a bit)
And also try and make it so we can fireball jump more than 3 blocks

randomperson2

And also more maps, nerf mining fatigue
everything in this thread forums.nethergames.org/threads/list-of-things-netnhergames-has-to-fix.15540/

LethalVortex32

Support Representative
Staff member
Support Representative
Player Support Department
I personally think pvp at least could be greatly improved if the upwards knock back was reduced enough to the point that you fall faster than you can be hit up. This way it doesn’t end up in the situations where it is more of a who gets the first hit in rather than normal skilled pvp.
I believe that you should add the gamemode uhc because it is very fun and I feel like it would expand the player base even more
I think you should add uhc because it is a fun game mode and it could potentially increase the player base

CombatCape90609

Do /report CombatCape90609 hacking. Its annoying when I have to do /report and find the person from the list

YES 2 bugs. One is where peoples chat gets duplicated, which is annoying cuz it fills up your chat box and also because people accuse other people of spamming when they were not spamming its just the bug that sent the texts twice or 3 times. Other bug is when people still see the guild chat of the guild that they were previously in, which is very annoying.

a 1ron Golem

Fix the NG stats portal. Check my kills, they don't add up.
Bedwars: 4871
Duels: 601
SW: 655
The portal says Kills: 5584
Real amount: 6127
Portal K/DR: 4.41
Real KDR: 4.83

randomperson2

but the bw wins on the stats portal are broken
if you check xzqck’s stats, it says 15k wins, but when you add up all the wins it only adds up to 9k
the stats portal is about more than 1k wins off for most lb players

CrispyBoi321

I have one. So I'm not sure if this is just me or what, but every time I leave or transfer servers in Sky Block I seem to leave my guild but I can still see the chat. I appreciate you guys for everything you do for the server, thank you for the all dedication and time put into here :).

Aquarius8005

Lag... Just full of LAG and also bugs and changes that can be mad just throwing in that there but the LAG is immeasurable if this keeps continuing
no one will know if a player is hacking or not unless your a smart person but anyways
PLEASE FIX THE -L A G-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks