Updates this week

Hello @everyone! Some changes I’d like to announce today.

IMPROVED SUGGESTION PLATFORM
First of all, we know a lot of you have felt that the suggestions system on Discord needs to be improved and the way that we respond to them. Therefore, we’re going to be trialling a new suggestions platform at https://feedback.nethergames.org/ where you can post suggestions and we can officially reply to them and change the status. Please avoid creating duplicate suggestions as these will be deleted, you can reply to other people’s suggestions if you have improvements to theirs.

CHANGES TO #MEDIA ON DISCORD
As a trial we’re going to be giving all YouTubers access to post videos in media so that you can see more content from NetherGames content creators.

UPDATES TO BIO/STATUS RULE ON DISCORD
From feedback, we will be removing the rule regarding inappropriate content in someone’s Discord bio or status. This was never officially a rule but to ensure this is clarified now.

GAME DESIGNERS SURVEY
Our game designers have been working hard on a new Skywars update and a couple of other updates which you will see soon. The Game Designers now want your feedback on which mode you would next want to see updates for. Vote by reacting in the survey in the #polls channel on Discord. If you have any specific ideas for new updates for any of these modes, post them as a suggestion and we'll be reading them all to get all of your best ideas.

CREDIT RESET
For those wondering, the credit reset will still be confirmed to be on the 1st of July, in approx 1 week.

FACTIONS
You may be aware that Factions is now partly online again, we are working to fully restore the remainder of Factions and then will continue with a new season reset once Factions is fully repaired.

Tektion

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Designer

1st of July: Credits reset
3rd of July: My bday
4th of July: Independence day (I'm not American :pP)