Twitch rank inspired by hard criminals

Loved2181

Hello nether games community today I will present a idea called twitch rank to meet requemnts for twitch rank is that you have to have at least 48 hours streamed on nether games and you have to have at least 15 viewers at all times and you need at least 500 followers to require and as twitch streamed you have the privileged to make custom servers for events in the stream like bed wars etc etc thank you and also thanks to hard criminals for the idea..

hardcriminals

Hello nether games community today I will present a idea called twitch rank to meet requemnts for twitch rank is that you have to have at least 48 hours streamed on nether games and you have to have at least 15 viewers at all times and you need at least 500 followers to require and as twitch streamed you have the privileged to make custom servers for events in the stream like bed wars etc etc thank you and also thanks to hard criminals for the idea..
copy cat

a 1ron Golem

yes yesyes