Too many arguments.

SirStev3

There has been a lot of arguments on youtube starting with a Nethergames player known as "Mobilegamer" or on youtube iM0b!Le. I personally don't like joining in on arguments, but I want to try to resolve it. I am not trying to send hate to anyone, I am just trying to state the facts.

iM0b!Le has made one video about another well known youtuber known as "Eviler Montages." Eviler is in the "German Bedwars stereotypes," aka, mouse go brr. iM0b!Le made some accusations towards Eviler saying he is autoclicking while Tellybridging. As "Bedless Noob" (back with the German Bedwars Stereotypes YEAH) stated, Tellybridging is actually harder while autoclicking because you can place mistaken blocks that mess it up. iM0b!Le also stated that he was autoclicking by showing eviler place "all the blocks in one frame." This could be the correct option, but we also know iM0b!Le also got a "Professional Tellybridger" to help support himself. Although they look extremely similar. iM0b!Le also DMed another "Professional Tellybridger" and the "Professional Tellybridger" stated, "Mans an auto." First of all, you cannot just use that as proof, when you cannot prove the proof, if you know what I mean. How do we not know you just DMed one of your friends? This whole situation is just really messy, and tbh, its really angering me

Please iM0b!Le, can you just stop making assumptions without supporting it?

SirStev3

Forgot to add, iM0b!Le said that he placed all of his blocks for his telly in just one frame, but we can see that all the blocks just RENDER at once, making the illusion that he placed them all in one frame.

randomperson2

sirstev3 why you always in my game fam
Forgot to add, iM0b!Le said that he placed all of his blocks for his telly in just one frame, but we can see that all the blocks just RENDER at once, making the illusion that he placed them all in one frame.
yeah it was probably lag that made him place all the blocks

There has been a lot of arguments on youtube starting with a Nethergames player known as "Mobilegamer" or on youtube iM0b!Le. I personally don't like joining in on arguments, but I want to try to resolve it. I am not trying to send hate to anyone, I am just trying to state the facts.

iM0b!Le has made one video about another well known youtuber known as "Eviler Montages." Eviler is in the "German Bedwars stereotypes," aka, mouse go brr. iM0b!Le made some accusations towards Eviler saying he is autoclicking while Tellybridging. As "Bedless Noob" (back with the German Bedwars Stereotypes YEAH) stated, Tellybridging is actually harder while autoclicking because you can place mistaken blocks that mess it up. iM0b!Le also stated that he was autoclicking by showing eviler place "all the blocks in one frame." This could be the correct option, but we also know iM0b!Le also got a "Professional Tellybridger" to help support himself. Although they look extremely similar. iM0b!Le also DMed another "Professional Tellybridger" and the "Professional Tellybridger" stated, "Mans an auto." First of all, you cannot just use that as proof, when you cannot prove the proof, if you know what I mean. How do we not know you just DMed one of your friends? This whole situation is just really messy, and tbh, its really angering me

Stop public shaming ty ik you know my discord as were legit in the same guild. So whats the point of this post? Im not taking my video down lmfao. And I dmed blitz which is the best telly bridger on ng probably and george which is a block clutch and drag clicking expert as well as a good telly bridger. All these points are broken down WITH detail in my video.

Like why make this post? why are you trying to ruin my reputation and possibly destroy my hard built youtube career over something as little as this??? Im not going to deal with somebody whos a fan of eviler and does not want to accept I have evidence in my videos like why make this?

SirStev3

Stop public shaming ty ik you know my discord as were legit in the same guild. So whats the point of this post? Im not taking my video down lmfao. And I dmed blitz which is the best telly bridger on ng probably and george which is a block clutch and drag clicking expert as well as a good telly bridger. All these points are broken down WITH detail in my video.
And you're public shaming Eviler Montages!

Would that not be still public shaming tho. If we are talking about the same youtube im pretty sure youtube is considered "Public"
It would be the same. But do you see people making exposing videos on the forums as much as youtube? YouTube is something for pretty much everything. I address things that I feel need to be addressed, for example, exposing somebody. The forums is meant for players on nethergames to talk and chat about things that are nethergames related.

It would be the same. But do you see people making exposing videos on the forums as much as youtube? YouTube is something for pretty much everything. I address things that I feel need to be addressed, for example, exposing somebody. The forums is meant for players on nethergames to talk and chat about things that are nethergames related.

Honestly thats not true. There is literally a section for "off topic chat" but sirsteve decided to post here for some reason, which is fine. You can say whatever you want on the forums. What if SirSteve didn't have a youtube? He wanted to tell the Nethergames community about your video, so how else would he do that than thru the nethergames forums?

Honestly thats not true. There is literally a section for "off topic chat" but sirsteve decided to post here for some reason, which is fine. You can say whatever you want on the forums. What if SirSteve didn't have a youtube? He wanted to tell the Nethergames community about your video, so how else would he do that than thru the nethergames forums?
They have a youtube, but they decided to use forums instead. They could spread it through the 9 discord servers there in with me but yea ig.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks