To be honest, this has been a long time coming.

Good day everyone.

Some of you might know that I left the NetherGames discord server. This may have seemed like an abrupt decision to make for most of you, however, this is long overdue. I don't belong on NetherGames; at least, as a staff member.

For the most part, the majority of the community has been supportive, kind, and just generally good people. Obviously over the past year and a half that I've been playing NetherGames, there have been a few issues with some players but they're mostly easy to move past and resolve; or so it seems. Recently, I have not been a good place mentally and I've been taking long breaks from everything - including NetherGames - to better my mental health. I decided to try to return today to see if I was any better, and I was greeted by a rude and toxic member of the community whom I will not name-drop here. They made me feel worse and it just piled on top of me and I snapped. I left the discord, and I have alerted the executives to my resignation.

For anyone who thinks I will be coming back, who knows. Maybe in a few months, maybe in a couple of years if NetherGames is still up. But right now, I have no intention of coming back. Right now, this is my last interaction with the community. If I do come back, then great! If not, don't be surprised.

I'd also like to give some thanks to a few members of the staff team and community. So here goes:

Tye - Tye is my best friend. Not much else to say.
Squishy - Won't go into detail, but she's always there for me.

Hik - I jokingly married Hik and we're quite close friends, fun times.
Airr - Air is a decent friend of mine, and has been there for the most of my second chapter as staff.
Uni - The popcorn supervisor, very good friend.

(Most of) the NetherGames Staff - You have all (mostly) been incredibly supportive, welcoming and just amazing. You are not appreciated enough. I'm sorry I have to go like this.

That's all the thanks I can think of right now. If I forgot you, you probably didn't make that much of an impact on my life.

<><><><>

That's everything I need to say really. Sorry this is how it had to be.
Goodbye.
WolfBXT.

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

It was great to know you man. Whenever you want to hang out. You know where to find me. My discord profile is connected to my forums account. It's sad to see you leave the staff team. Hope you find peace within yourself to move on.

Reactions: itsfin4391

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department

Good day everyone.

Some of you might know that I left the NetherGames discord server. This may have seemed like an abrupt decision to make for most of you, however, this is long overdue. I don't belong on NetherGames; at least, as a staff member.

For the most part, the majority of the community has been supportive, kind, and just generally good people. Obviously over the past year and a half that I've been playing NetherGames, there have been a few issues with some players but they're mostly easy to move past and resolve; or so it seems. Recently, I have not been a good place mentally and I've been taking long breaks from everything - including NetherGames - to better my mental health. I decided to try to return today to see if I was any better, and I was greeted by a rude and toxic member of the community whom I will not name-drop here. They made me feel worse and it just piled on top of me and I snapped. I left the discord, and I have alerted the executives to my resignation.

For anyone who thinks I will be coming back, who knows. Maybe in a few months, maybe in a couple of years if NetherGames is still up. But right now, I have no intention of coming back. Right now, this is my last interaction with the community. If I do come back, then great! If not, don't be surprised.

I'd also like to give some thanks to a few members of the staff team and community. So here goes:

Tye - Tye is my best friend. Not much else to say.
Squishy - Won't go into detail, but she's always there for me.

Hik - I jokingly married Hik and we're quite close friends, fun times.
Airr - Air is a decent friend of mine, and has been there for the most of my second chapter as staff.
Uni - The popcorn supervisor, very good friend.

(Most of) the NetherGames Staff - You have all (mostly) been incredibly supportive, welcoming and just amazing. You are not appreciated enough. I'm sorry I have to go like this.

That's all the thanks I can think of right now. If I forgot you, you probably didn't make that much of an impact on my life.

<><><><>

That's everything I need to say really. Sorry this is how it had to be.
Goodbye.
WolfBXT.
This reply comes quite late… but see you Wolf! Hope things there irl will go well for you! ^•^

Skeletron017381

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Thanks for all the fun times you have provided amongst the team. Sad to see you go but wishing you the best of luck ahead.

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Sorry for very late due to my examination. But hope you will more successful in future. Keep up your dream, your wish. Thank you for helping NetherGames grown-up until now. You will be recorded in NetherGames Staff History. We will miss you a lot. Farewell.