Tiers very hard to get

Colin

Your

Loved2181

Hey the lag for block placing is dumb I was brezzliy briding then 8 seconds later it never register and I fell Then the proxy lag is crazy

N

Nubmaster69

Tiers are made for people to grind for them, you have to put in the hard work and eventually it does pay off
Yeah, you’re right, this server that is made for kids expects them to grind while they’re at school and while they have a lot of school work

itsfin4391

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Yeah, you’re right, this server that is made for kids expects them to grind while they’re at school and while they have a lot of school work

1) They don't force you to play this server (there are thousands more)

2) They work Very Hard on the Server so try and respect them

N

Nubmaster69

1) They don't force you to play this server (there are thousands more)

2) They work Very Hard on the Server so try and respect them
Ok I don’t know what your trying to say. I’m saying that we should have to play 1000 games of bedwars just to get tier 1

randomperson2

Ok I don’t know what your trying to say. I’m saying that we should have to play 1000 games of bedwars just to get tier 1
jokes aside tho, we don’t have to play 1k games of bw, nor do we have to play 5k games of duels.

yk we could play like 500 games of bw and 2.5k games of duels. that would get you to silver, and want to hear the best thing? We dont have to grind as much!

N

Nubmaster69

jokes aside tho, we don’t have to play 1k games of bw, nor do we have to play 5k games of duels.

yk we could play like 500 games of bw and 2.5k games of duels. that would get you to silver, and want to hear the best thing? We dont have to grind as much!
I’ve only played like 3k games of bw in my life

MORFEUS2002YT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
YouTuber Services Department
Discord Moderation Division
Yeah it should be every 9 months at least
We understand that there may be a bit of confusion regarding the new credits and tiers system.
You will need more credits to get a tier, but you can find them by playing all the game with kills, final kills, bed broken, and wins. Also, the new tiers offer more perks and advantages, so I guess it will be more fun. You can read for more information by following this link on discord https://discordapp.com/channels/276992368358457344/336765197291356160/791283452388311040.

MORFEUS2002YT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
We understand that there may be a bit of confusion regarding the new credits and tiers system.
You will need more credits to get a tier, but you can find them by playing all the game with kills, final kills, bed broken, and wins. Also, the new tiers offer more perks and advantages, so I guess it will be more fun. You can read for more information by following this link on discord https://discordapp.com/channels/276992368358457344/336765197291356160/791283452388311040.
Oh, and it resets every 6 months.

MORFEUS2002YT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
I know it resets every 6 months and the new credit system but getting 50k credits in 6 months for the highest tier, especially when most people have school and stuff, is barely possible
I understand what you say, and yes, it may not be that easy. You could get only 8 credits per hour before the update, so it took very much time. Then, they just updated it, so we are not sure if this new system will remain forever. It may change if many people try to suggest it.
Here is the link to suggest something on the forum https://forums.nethergames.org/forums/suggestions.6/.

Reactions: itsfin4391

itsfin4391

Crew
Staff member
Crew

I understand what you say, and yes, it may not be that easy. You could get only 8 credits per hour before the update, so it took very much time. Then, they just updated it, so we are not sure if this new system will remain forever. It may change if many people try to suggest it.
Here is the link to suggest something on the forum https://forums.nethergames.org/forums/suggestions.6/.
That's Exactly what I was Trying to say XD