This is super cringe (unban appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a 1ron Golem

I didn't write this btw, some guy called BrachialDrop300

From my point of view, I'm not sure if it was from Thorns, lag, or knockback. After some research to prove my appeal. There were no clients or injectors. That support 1.16.221 at the time. The first Client or injector that supported 1.16.221 was Onix client witch supported 1.16.221 within 3 days. Anyone with a smart mind might say u didn't upgrade your Minecraft Or perhaps you Downgraded Minecraft. My Minecraft has auto-update or as some might call it force update. And I have no knowledge of how to downgrade since I'm new to PCs. Yes, I used to hack before like in October or November but the only reason I hacked was that it was so very easy to just hack on Android and I used to be bad at PVP so I used toolbox a PVP hack client, But after I got a pc I didn't need a hacked client I got better at PVP instead. It was very dumb of me to hack when I was on Android and I apologize for that. But on pc I don't hack and as said earlier with the versions to my knowledge there are no hacked clients that I know of that would have supported it. Thank you for reading and feel free to contact me on discord BrachialDrop300#0001

lies all the way through

So this iron golem kid came to my DMS saying I'm a hacker and blah blah blah. then he started getting toxic at me he started calling me a loser and such stuff. I told him u talk a lot how about we 1 v 1. he said at 2 am 1 v 1. 2 am comes and he's asleep. next morning he said he was working with friends from 1:30 to 3:00 o clock I told him fine how about 1 v 1 at 6 pm he said he's driving clearly he's underage to drive from the way he speaks. and he keeps sending me his friends gamer tag to 1 v 1 they all said no we don't want to 1 v 1 and they said Iron is toxic.

Attachments

• 2021-06-03 (2).png
    2021-06-03 (2).png
    298.3 KB · Views: 65

a 1ron Golem

So this iron golem kid came to my DMS saying I'm a hacker and blah blah blah. then he started getting toxic at me he started calling me a loser and such stuff. I told him u talk a lot how about we 1 v 1. he said at 2 am 1 v 1. 2 am comes and he's asleep. next morning he said he was working with friends from 1:30 to 3:00 o clock I told him fine how about 1 v 1 at 6 pm he said he's driving clearly he's underage to drive from the way he speaks. and he keeps sending me his friends gamer tag to 1 v 1 they all said no we don't want to 1 v 1 and they said Iron is toxic.
so are you a hacker or not? the reason I DM'd you was to ask you that and that's it

I didn't write this btw, some guy called BrachialDrop300

From my point of view, I'm not sure if it was from Thorns, lag, or knockback. After some research to prove my appeal. There were no clients or injectors. That support 1.16.221 at the time. The first Client or injector that supported 1.16.221 was Onix client witch supported 1.16.221 within 3 days. Anyone with a smart mind might say u didn't upgrade your Minecraft Or perhaps you Downgraded Minecraft. My Minecraft has auto-update or as some might call it force update. And I have no knowledge of how to downgrade since I'm new to PCs. Yes, I used to hack before like in October or November but the only reason I hacked was that it was so very easy to just hack on Android and I used to be bad at PVP so I used toolbox a PVP hack client, But after I got a pc I didn't need a hacked client I got better at PVP instead. It was very dumb of me to hack when I was on Android and I apologize for that. But on pc I don't hack and as said earlier with the versions to my knowledge there are no hacked clients that I know of that would have supported it. Thank you for reading and feel free to contact me on discord BrachialDrop300#0001

lies all the way through
he also said he likes to eat sh** for some reason that's cringe. he keeps saying ur a hacker every time I tell him to 1 v1 .

Attachments

• 2021-06-02 (4).png
    2021-06-02 (4).png
    312.8 KB · Views: 18
find some better hacks or closet cheats I recommend a******** (name censored for advertising)
yh he just kept on saying the same thing every time I tell him to 1 v 1. he also said there were hacks for 1.16.221 when they came out and he kept saying the name is mg***** and am*** he was tying words then this **** after

u are toxic bro

a 1ron Golem

yh he just kept on saying the same thing every time I tell him to 1 v 1. he also said there were hacks for 1.16.221 when they came out and he kept saying the name is mg***** and am*** he was tying words then this **** after
I censored them so you can't find them and use them on other people. I used to be a hacker before btw. A for-hire server takedown hacker.

I AM NOT a 1ron GOLEM I AM Go1em for god's sake i am not the one who said I eat sh** i am Go1em GET THAT NOOB OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.