" there appears to be no error in judgement"

a 1ron Golem

sad u won't go to a 1 v 1 xD u started making excuses it's alright tbh I mostly play hypixel. bc Nethergames basically copied all pixel stuff even momma said. why did u got so toxic then at end I refuses to a 1 v 1 u were flexing ur credit what happened ?
go play hypickle then. No one cares about your whining here tbh

a 1ron Golem

Aaj idhar, aaj udhar
Zindagi hai ek safar
Kaanch ki botal mein base
Mere khwaabon ka shehar

Thodi khun hai thoda safar
Thoda duaaon ka asar
Aur behisab jigar
Phir kis baat ka darr

Farzi, duniya hai farzi
Tedhi jab kar di ungli, to seedhi chali

Marzi, apni marzi
Jab hoti gardi
Kismat gale lagi

Dhingana dhingana
Dhandhe ka dhingana
Dhingana dhingana
Dhandhe ka dhingana

Banda na tera ruke
Na ruke ruke
Karza karam ka chuke
Haan chuke chuke (x2)

Itna reham kar Khuda
Ho mere Khuda
Dil na kisi ka dukhe
Naa dukhe dukhe

Saari, duniya-daari
Apna maane
Maane bas dil jo kahe
Baari, apni baari
Aake rahegi
Jaan rahe ya na rahe

Dhingana dhingana
Dhandhe ka dhingana
Dhingana dhingana
Dhandhe ka dhingana

a 1ron Golem

I got 580 kills in hypixel I've been playing for 2 weeks. In the end, I'm still better than you at PVP. u refuse to 1 v 1 u said at 2 am and u fell asleep at 11 pm lol. at least I got java LOL.
very cool now if you want to increase that number I suggest you stop whining here and go play hypixel

hardcriminals

sad u won't go to a 1 v 1 xD u started making excuses it's alright tbh I mostly play hypixel. bc Nethergames basically copied all pixel stuff even momma said. why did u got so toxic then at end I refuses to a 1 v 1 u were flexing ur credit what happened ?
Momma5d???

Pwohna

I'm so confused when They said

After careful consideration, we have decided to deny your appeal.
Our reasoning for this was that there appears to be no error in judgment on behalf of the staff team regarding your specific punishment.

Like what is the reason? what judgment. all you say is from our judgment your punishment was not true. Like what is my punishment then? what is the reason I got denied don't just say bc from the staff steam we didn't like it or it wasn't what we punish you for so we denied it. Many people leave the server because of this. No cause or answer to be answered correctly.

Thank You for taking the time to read this, please feel free to contact me on Discord BrachialDrop300#0001.

Also my nitro my end soon so the # might not be the same!
How dare you doubt staff. Staff is always right even if they don't have the evidence for your punishment. You should be banned for disrespecting staff.

Reactions: BrachialDrop300