The Ultimate Guide to Bedwars Solos

Hello There! My fellow Nethergames players! I am a Bedwars Main Sweat and I see a lot of people struggling in finding that dub in Bedwars Solos. I hope this guide helps you improve and shows you some amazing strategies. Note that this guide is for mainly for PC/Controller players and mainly focuses on the Rush strategy. Please do not criticize this as for being in not favor of mobile/iOS players and/or defensive players. So, not wasting any time, let's get started:

Map Selecting and Voting​

Map Selecting and Voting are very important phase and preferably the first step in winning a game in Bedwars. My personal favorites are Indian, CandyLand, Fastfood, Unearthed and Undying. I prefer maps which take less than or equal to 32 blocks to side rush. This is mainly because you can rush easily to the side team and get their bed and final kill before they can think of anything. That being said, let us move to the next subject:

Starting Steps​

In the starting of the game, you get spawned on your island and maybe at 3-4 blocks ahead of your summoner. I prefer to go backwards right when you spawn so that you get the items as fast as possible. Rushing is the most preferable style of play and thus as mentioned above, I am making this seeing that you, the player reading this is in the right side for rushing. Hence, Collect 8 Iron, and get 32 Wool (As mentioned above in the very first part/subject, always vote the map which take 32 blocks to travel in terms of going left/right side) and start rushing the side team. If you do not have a side team/you think it will take more than 32 blocks to reach it, always go towards the 90 degree side team aligned by the diamond gens and/or get 48 Wool to rush the side ones where more than 32 Block criteria apply. In all of these steps, you must remember to not cover your bed by any means. This is done to not waste blocks and rush as fast as possible. Now as the Starting Steps are complete, we must move on to the next subject:

The Next Step​

Once you have done all of these, bridged to your side island/neighbor and got their bed and preferably killed them, you now need to collect their gen and get iron sword and some(preferably more than a stack) wool. If you have more than, or equal to 12 gold, do not get a sword and get iron armor. Go to your nearest diamond generator. If you get 2 or 3 diamonds, get protection 1, and if for some reason you get 4 diamonds, get Sharpness 1. From the base you get the upgrades from, get an iron/stone sword depending on your budget. Now the next subject will tell you what to do afterwards.

The Repeat Telecast​

The name of this step has been named the 'Repeat Telecast' because that is basically what it is. You just need to repeat what you did in the above subject. Side rush, get gears and upgrades from the same base, and side rush once again. But, an extra step must be added if your bed gets destroyed in this side rushing. Now that your bed is gone, you need to play safely. You cannot take bridge fights, you cannot make fireball/TNT jumps(if you are not almost perfect at them) and you cannot take chances against people who have better gear than you. Now what to do after your bed is gone, is explained in the next and final subject:

The Final Play​

Now that your bed is gone, or if by any chance, is not gone but 1-2-3 teams are remaining, you need to use a different strategy.

1. If your bed is gone (crabrave) : This is the part explaining what to do if there are 1-2-3 teams remaining while you got your bed broken by someone. The first thing you should do is focus on the chat. Now that your bed is broken, and you used the side rush strategy, it is almost certain that anyone who is close to your base, preferably 1-2 islands far did not break your bed. So, you need to take a deep breath and wait for 10 seconds in a generator or a safe spot. If the person who broke your bed did not void/fall off, you need to get their bed first(If they fall off then continue to use the side rush strategy and use it safely). This is not because of 'revenge', but to be safe now that no one is 100% on their base. If the base is near from where you are right now, then use the side rush strategy. If it is not, then collect the emeralds and then go to their base. Now go to their base, look at the sides if they are close or not. If they are close, then first break their bed and then quickly buy a diamond armor if you have enough emeralds, and a diamond sword if you do not. Then kill the person and take time to utilize their resources. If they are not close, or open their bed defense from one side, and then first utilize your resources and break their bed after that. Continue to kill the nearest person, preferably the one whose bed you broke and continue rushing. After all of the rushing, getting blocks, getting resources and utilizing your resources and killing the people coming, you will finally reach the spot where you get that victory.

2. If your bed is not gone: There isn't much to say here other than if you think you need to defend your bed then you can get endstone on your bed and continue to side rush once you reach the spot where you get that victory.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The End - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

I hope this helped you improve yourself in Bedwars Solos and your Win Rate increased. Any suggestions or constructive criticism is always welcome.

Disclaimer: This is not a guaranteed certificate of expertification and following this will most likely increase your win rate but not 100%

I hope you have a wonderful day, have fun!

BeanBois

Hello There! My fellow Nethergames players! I am a Bedwars Main Sweat and I see a lot of people struggling in finding that dub in Bedwars Solos. I hope this guide helps you improve and shows you some amazing strategies. Note that this guide is for mainly for PC/Controller players and mainly focuses on the Rush strategy. Please do not criticize this as for being in not favor of mobile/iOS players and/or defensive players. So, not wasting any time, let's get started:

Map Selecting and Voting are very important phase and preferably the first step in winning a game in Bedwars. My personal favorites are Indian, CandyLand, Fastfood, Unearthed and Undying. I prefer maps which take less than or equal to 32 blocks to side rush. This is mainly because you can rush easily to the side team and get their bed and final kill before they can think of anything. That being said, let us move to the next subject:

Starting Steps​

In the starting of the game, you get spawned on your island and maybe at 3-4 blocks ahead of your summoner. I prefer to go backwards right when you spawn so that you get the items as fast as possible. Rushing is the most preferable style of play and thus as mentioned above, I am making this seeing that you, the player reading this is in the right side for rushing. Hence, Collect 8 Iron, and get 32 Wool (As mentioned above in the very first part/subject, always vote the map which take 32 blocks to travel in terms of going left/right side) and start rushing the side team. If you do not have a side team/you think it will take more than 32 blocks to reach it, always go towards the 90 degree side team aligned by the diamond gens and/or get 48 Wool to rush the side ones where more than 32 Block criteria apply. In all of these steps, you must remember to not cover your bed by any means. This is done to not waste blocks and rush as fast as possible. Now as the Starting Steps are complete, we must move on to the next subject:

The Next Step​

Once you have done all of these, bridged to your side island/neighbor and got their bed and preferably killed them, you now need to collect their gen and get iron sword and some(preferably more than a stack) wool. If you have more than, or equal to 12 gold, do not get a sword and get iron armor. Go to your nearest diamond generator. If you get 2 or 3 diamonds, get protection 1, and if for some reason you get 4 diamonds, get Sharpness 1. From the base you get the upgrades from, get an iron/stone sword depending on your budget. Now the next subject will tell you what to do afterwards.

The Repeat Telecast​

The name of this step has been named the 'Repeat Telecast' because that is basically what it is. You just need to repeat what you did in the above subject. Side rush, get gears and upgrades from the same base, and side rush once again. But, an extra step must be added if your bed gets destroyed in this side rushing. Now that your bed is gone, you need to play safely. You cannot take bridge fights, you cannot make fireball/TNT jumps(if you are not almost perfect at them) and you cannot take chances against people who have better gear than you. Now what to do after your bed is gone, is explained in the next and final subject:

The Final Play​

Now that your bed is gone, or if by any chance, is not gone but 1-2-3 teams are remaining, you need to use a different strategy.

1. If your bed is gone (crabrave) : This is the part explaining what to do if there are 1-2-3 teams remaining while you got your bed broken by someone. The first thing you should do is focus on the chat. Now that your bed is broken, and you used the side rush strategy, it is almost certain that anyone who is close to your base, preferably 1-2 islands far did not break your bed. So, you need to take a deep breath and wait for 10 seconds in a generator or a safe spot. If the person who broke your bed did not void/fall off, you need to get their bed first(If they fall off then continue to use the side rush strategy and use it safely). This is not because of 'revenge', but to be safe now that no one is 100% on their base. If the base is near from where you are right now, then use the side rush strategy. If it is not, then collect the emeralds and then go to their base. Now go to their base, look at the sides if they are close or not. If they are close, then first break their bed and then quickly buy a diamond armor if you have enough emeralds, and a diamond sword if you do not. Then kill the person and take time to utilize their resources. If they are not close, or open their bed defense from one side, and then first utilize your resources and break their bed after that. Continue to kill the nearest person, preferably the one whose bed you broke and continue rushing. After all of the rushing, getting blocks, getting resources and utilizing your resources and killing the people coming, you will finally reach the spot where you get that victory.

2. If your bed is not gone: There isn't much to say here other than if you think you need to defend your bed then you can get endstone on your bed and continue to side rush once you reach the spot where you get that victory.

I hope this helped you improve yourself in Bedwars Solos and your Win Rate increased. Any suggestions or constructive criticism is always welcome.

Disclaimer: This is not a guaranteed certificate of expertification and following this will most likely increase your win rate but not 100%

Great guide, just a few notes though. In terms of map selection, my favorites are CandyLand, Fastfood, Indian, Wilderness and Unearthed because on all of these it takes 32 blocks to go from one base to another, both through the diamond gens and side rushing. Also just so people know, you can side rush with 32 blocks on any map, as long as you use your blocks well and you know how to make some easy parkour jumps. When I rush, I go from base to base starting with my side rush, then going through the diamond gen to the next base. As long as I don’t die, this works fairly well. Depending on if you’re trying to grind credits like I am, or just win the game, your strategy should be different. If you’re trying to just win, I recommend making a good bed defense and get diamonds and/or emeralds before rushing any bases. The way I play, I pretty much abandon my bed and I usually don’t even put down a defense. This gets me lots of credits, but not always a win.

Great guide, just a few notes though. In terms of map selection, my favorites are CandyLand, Fastfood, Indian, Wilderness and Unearthed because on all of these it takes 32 blocks to go from one base to another, both through the diamond gens and side rushing. Also just so people know, you can side rush with 32 blocks on any map, as long as you use your blocks well and you know how to make some easy parkour jumps. When I rush, I go from base to base starting with my side rush, then going through the diamond gen to the next base. As long as I don’t die, this works fairly well. Depending on if you’re trying to grind credits like I am, or just win the game, your strategy should be different. If you’re trying to just win, I recommend making a good bed defense and get diamonds and/or emeralds before rushing any bases. The way I play, I pretty much abandon my bed and I usually don’t even put down a defense. This gets me lots of credits, but not always a win.
Hey! Thanks for sharing your concerns with me. I personally do the same thing! As the diamond gens do come in the place when you need to reach the 2nd side base. Although iirc some (1-2) maps do in fact take more than 32 blocks to rush. I agree with you on your points though, but if you can take smart risks and have a good gamesense you can actally also win a game with this strategy.

Elit3charge

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee

My strat:

8 iron - 32 blocks

Rush next team
Break bed, final kill

Collect items
Stone sword
Gapple
More blocks

Repeat

Extras

Upgrade armour.

Basically just constantly rush keeping pressing on people so you get fast high reward games.

My strat:

8 iron - 32 blocks

Rush next team
Break bed, final kill

Collect items
Stone sword
Gapple
More blocks

Repeat

Extras

Upgrade armour.

Basically just constantly rush keeping pressing on people so you get fast high reward games.
Yes, this is just what is mentioned in the above post of mine.

killjoy123

Just 32 blocks *sigh* Ng......Why not on other maps?

Starting Steps​

The Next Step​

The Repeat Telecast​

The Final Play​

Everything is good, apart from the thing that I would, after rushing my first base, rush the one next to me from the diamond gen, because they are either going to rush YOU before you rush THEM, or they will be rushing another team so either way you should do it. (if they are rushing another team you would get a free bed and go on their bridge to interfere and steal some finals etc.)

BeanBois

Everything is good, apart from the thing that I would, after rushing my first base, rush the one next to me from the diamond gen, because they are either going to rush YOU before you rush THEM, or they will be rushing another team so either way you should do it. (if they are rushing another team you would get a free bed and go on their bridge to interfere and steal some finals etc.)
Yeah, I would do that if I cared about my bed, but since I don’t, it’s a lot faster to just keep going through the bases and diamond gens. But yes, if you do care about your bed then you should do this.

a 1ron Golem

Starting Steps​

The Next Step​

The Repeat Telecast​

The Final Play​

mega effort post

a 1ron Golem

no one should do that, unless there is a sweat on that team who you know is a sweat

Everything is good, apart from the thing that I would, after rushing my first base, rush the one next to me from the diamond gen, because they are either going to rush YOU before you rush THEM, or they will be rushing another team so either way you should do it. (if they are rushing another team you would get a free bed and go on their bridge to interfere and steal some finals etc.
I mean, that is just common sense here. You would likely rush a team using less blocks and getting diamonds besides rushing taking the long route and not taking the dias.