the power

hardcriminals

later in randomperson vile listen mate hardcriminals said she doesnt love you ok said pls defend she does like come on bro everyone loves me no one does she obvously is evil i can tell yeah right like that time u thought 1ron golem was the devil ok this is diffrent hi guys said pandacares see what i mean who talks like that psst hardcriminals said crispyboi what let me talk to you for a momment what is it i said well remmeber the girl panda cares yeah i said well shes no girl shes a demon i knew it i said ikr but we cant tell him immedently why then hell be heartbroken ok hes already heartbroken enough also why arent you affected by her magic hard well you see i eat so much pizza that i cant get hipnotized ok lets watch them 10 minutes later smooch smooch smooch yuck i said its disgusting you look no u said crispyboi then crispy boi and hardcriminals fell out of the tree what are you doing here she said uhh we said trying to take my precous babu ok serously you dont even love him said crispyboi oh yeah you wont be alive to tell him what you gonna do hit us said no im gonna steal ur soul she lunged at hardcriminals hard nooo where is ur soul oh i said i dont have one ok ill killl u great did u know that 2 plus one evil person equals defeat long stroy short panda cares was stuck in a net writhering sniff so you dont love me whimpered pls defend of course not she said no one loves u allman he said dont worry man maybe someone actually loves you i said maybe urmom the end

CrispyBoi321

later in randomperson vile listen mate hardcriminals said she doesnt love you ok said pls defend she does like come on bro everyone loves me no one does she obvously is evil i can tell yeah right like that time u thought 1ron golem was the devil ok this is diffrent hi guys said pandacares see what i mean who talks like that psst hardcriminals said crispyboi what let me talk to you for a momment what is it i said well remmeber the girl panda cares yeah i said well shes no girl shes a demon i knew it i said ikr but we cant tell him immedently why then hell be heartbroken ok hes already heartbroken enough also why arent you affected by her magic hard well you see i eat so much pizza that i cant get hipnotized ok lets watch them 10 minutes later smooch smooch smooch yuck i said its disgusting you look no u said crispyboi then crispy boi and hardcriminals fell out of the tree what are you doing here she said uhh we said trying to take my precous babu ok serously you dont even love him said crispyboi oh yeah you wont be alive to tell him what you gonna do hit us said no im gonna steal ur soul she lunged at hardcriminals hard nooo where is ur soul oh i said i dont have one ok ill killl u great did u know that 2 plus one evil person equals defeat long stroy short panda cares was stuck in a net writhering sniff so you dont love me whimpered pls defend of course not she said no one loves u allman he said dont worry man maybe someone actually loves you i said maybe urmom the end
Is this some sort of fanfic? also get Grammarly or something plz for the love of everything crispy

JessThunderstar

1622196930008.png1622196934085.png1622196936147.png1622196938621.png1622196940097.png

• Love
Reactions: CrispyBoi321