The doubles maps where you can side rush are to easy.

zapman478

I will be playing doubles with my friend and we get on a map where there are side rush. I am cracked at pvp and good at bridging so I just roll the 1 or 2 teams next to us while my friend loots mid. Pls expand those maps to balance the game more. It would really help making the game better for players not as good as pvp.

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Why are you going to middle at the beginning of the game to begin with? That makes your bed even more vulnerable. Always make sure at least one of you guys are at base defending if you don't have a lot of PvP experience. Every map has their own size & create different strategies, that's one of the main points of the maps.

If you feel deeply about this, we have a form for you guys to give us feedback on maps that you have concerns for. Go to https://ngmc.co/maps and submit your feedback.

- Best Regards, TheInsaneRazor @ NetherGames Network

zapman478

Why are you going to middle at the beginning of the game to begin with? That makes your bed even more vulnerable. Always make sure at least one of you guys are at base defending if you don't have a lot of PvP experience. Every map has their own size & create different strategies, that's one of the main points of the maps.

If you feel deeply about this, we have a form for you guys to give us feedback on maps that you have concerns for. Go to https://ngmc.co/maps and submit your feedback.

- Best Regards, TheInsaneRazor @ NetherGames Network
A staff member replying to a skywars post as if it is bedwars lol

Ayu5028

i was playing skywars doubles and out of no whare i got disconnected and it said ur account is already logged on to the network please try agian later and im not sure what to do cus i have been trying for 2 days to log back in

zapman478

i was playing skywars doubles and out of no whare i got disconnected and it said ur account is already logged on to the network please try agian later and im not sure what to do cus i have been trying for 2 days to log back in
try reloading mc