The bridge needs an update.

Zarzy

It would be a lot better if you could break the ¨original¨ blocks of the bridge, so that you can switch sides not only where you placed blocks, but also lower when you have clutched.
Also, there is a bug/feature (idk) that makes so that the map Nether does not appear on the maps selector every time.
Another thing that Nethergames should fix is the fact that you can bridge infinite blocks to the side.
And the last change they should do is when they will add new maps, they should make more entries, like the entries on top of the nether map.

hamster402

It would be a lot better if you could break the ¨original¨ blocks of the bridge, so that you can switch sides not only where you placed blocks, but also lower when you have clutched.
Also, there is a bug/feature (idk) that makes so that the map Nether does not appear on the maps selector every time.
Another thing that Nethergames should fix is the fact that you can bridge infinite blocks to the side.
And the last change they should do is when they will add new maps, they should make more entries, like the entries on top of the nether map.

yeah, I agree that you should be able to mine the bridge. Also, it is just a feature that some maps don’t appear every time.

EpicFlameDragon

nether does appear for me and they added like 4 new tb maps like last month

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks