That's it I quit Nethergames

Dec 5, 2018
It's something not that important but I quit Nethergames bc I mostly get targeted by ppl in SW
So you will just see me sometimes in nethergames just when I'm bored
But I will quit Nethergames
Nothing has to be explained
It's my decision to take
Bye

I saw your profile post before this and I left my message there. I’m sorry if I was the one to cause this decision by my bowspamming and stuff. However, I do respect your decision no matter what. It’s your choice so don’t feel pressured. If it really is the rank that’s bothering you toggle hide rank and maybe set a nick. I know you already do that (because of the party setting and player list and your skins) but get a little more creative and come up with another realistic ign.

Momma5d

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Community Manager
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals Department
Disputes & Reports Department

Feb 19, 2018
Murder Mystery
Good. All they want is your time and money anyways.
NetherGames is a nonprofit. We don't make any money. No one on the staff team gets paid to work here. Not even the owners. 100% of the money earned from ranks is spent on keeping the server open.

bmopoptart

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Player Support Department
Applications Department

Jan 3, 2018
Brooklyn, New York
The only thing we want from players is to know that they’re enjoying themselves. Players choose to buy a rank if they want to you know. And if you do, it shows your support in making the server better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This message is at the bottom left of the forums website, I wouldn’t say that. They don’t want your time and money (they may say that in health and fitness but that’s not always the case) the owners have been on a lot in the past ensuring that everyone has an amazing time. The rank-buying aspect is simply to keep the server running.
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Run by the community, for the community[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]The NetherGames Network is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates both in-game servers and online websites for its users. We are volunteer-powered and community-driven, which means that none of the staff members that invest their time and effort into the network are paid. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and profits from products to keep all our services running.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]
If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]

[/COLOR]