teodorboskoski's Suggestion - Controller players in touch queueing bannable.

Do you like this suggestion?

• I support this idea

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I do not support this idea

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This is a horrible idea just because you are not good enough to deal with controller players you want to get them banned because you’re salty about it i know so many advantages of a mobile player like you can attack anywhere and can easily get a high cps while a controller player has to practice pressing their controller all the time and when it comes to block clutching you can easily get big extensions i’ve seen some of my touch screen friends get 5 block extensions while i know multiple controller players who are very good and struggle to get even 2 block extension also the reason us controller are so much better than touch players is because they’ve been playing with controllers longer controller contain many more high quality games that people play i’ve been using a controller for 7 years
so you have been using a controller for 7 years? dam im not salty i dont play on touch queue i just decided to get it on phone to try it out and then suddenly bad stuff happens. the actual salty players are the CONTROLLER PLAYERS because THE JUST WANT STATS! so come on, controller in touch queueing needs to be DEPRECATED NOW!

ChillCarrot21

Sep 2, 2020
This is a horrible idea just because you are not good enough to deal with controller players you want to get them banned because you’re salty about it i know so many advantages of a mobile player like you can attack anywhere and can easily get a high cps while a controller player has to practice pressing their controller all the time and when it comes to block clutching you can easily get big extensions i’ve seen some of my touch screen friends get 5 block extensions while i know multiple controller players who are very good and struggle to get even 2 block extension also the reason us controller are so much better than touch players is because they’ve been playing with controllers longer controller contain many more high quality games that people play i’ve been using a controller for 7 years
I dont think thats what there saying. I think their point is that controller players should not interfere with pe players. Its simple. Controller players goes somewhere else and pe players go somewhere else. Everyone lives happily ever after. The end

Reactions: teodorboskoski

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks