Teamers in bedwars

Are teamers gae

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Myst1cMane

I was grinding bed wars for credits right then i find these nons that are so bad at the game they have to team can u ban themMinecraft 06_04_2021 09_35_06.pngMinecraft 06_04_2021 09_36_10.png

randomperson2

I was in this situation except I broke one’s bed
They were quite toxic, crossteamed, and camped at their base with a bow, and they called me a noob.
Eventually they cracked and went to 2v1 me (not with a bow) I fireballed one off (the one with the bed) and knocked the other one off. I eventually won the game after fireballing them off a bridge (which only they would be stupid enough to walk across) but the annoyance? Extreme would be an understatement. Teamers are super gae, and stupid because they don’t know that 2s and 4s exist

randomperson2

Male it so when your in a party with someone you can't join solos
That would certainly cut down on teamers as that’s what they do on hypixel, however it doesn’t stop teamers who randomly find each other and team. Still, would cut down on teamers as there’s way too mant.

randomperson2

Does it count as teaming if you save your little brother for last in a solo games?
I personally would say no, as that is a playstyle and you choose to go for those teams. However, if you are actively teaming, say you are at their base and not fighting them, but instead fighting someone else together or not breaking their bed, then yes, that is considered to be teaming.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks