Suggestions for map rotations

Suggestions for map rotations

All the bedwars maps stay the same all the time and I am a small content creator that is recording on the same maps every time. I think there should be more map rotations so every month they change the maps and have 6-8 different maps every month and then start the cycle again after 3 months. This would help with variety of content and gameplay. (This is mainly for solos/doubles) so in total there would be 18-24 different maps and some of them could be like Christmas special and Halloween special and so on.

Reactions: ElementiumX

xMqchii

That would take too much work on the builders...
Besides, wouldn't it just be better if they added new maps than map rotations?
Although i can see how this can attract more ppl to play on ng, bc map rotations like Hypixel

Gruffinator

That would take too much work on the builders...
Besides, wouldn't it just be better if they added new maps than map rotations?
Although i can see how this can attract more ppl to play on ng, bc map rotations like Hypixel
Yes it would be tough work for the builders but it would be cool to have seasonal map for Christmas, Halloween and Easter etc.
New maps would be great though...

Reactions: ElementiumX

ElementiumX

Yes it would be tough work for the builders but it would be cool to have seasonal map for Christmas, Halloween and Easter etc.
New maps would be great though...
I agree, there should be seasonal maps for example Nutcracker from Hypixel. An easier method for the builders could be to just reskin the map for example Nutcracker and Apollo from Hypixel.

Attachments

• Nutcracker_revamp (1).png
    Nutcracker_revamp (1).png
    780.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Apollo.png
    Apollo.png
    689.6 KB · Views: 3

Peacemaker8577

I agree, there should be seasonal maps for example Nutcracker from Hypixel. An easier method for the builders could be to just reskin the map for example Nutcracker and Apollo from Hypixel.
Why did they remove hpixel maps anyway?

ElementiumX

Why did they remove hpixel maps anyway?
Well because they wanted original maps made for Nethergames only. I suggest making a new map at least every month or so. It might help with the number of active players as well. Since there are new maps, unactive players might rejoin to try out the maps. It might take a long time but I think it is worth it.