Suggestion

Chr7st

yeah kdr doesn’t necessarily prove skill
kdr does show skill. For all you 1kdrs who beat 5kdrs your all in the same category skill wise, some people will have a lower kdr and some will have a higher kdr depending on gamemode and how long they have played. Usually if you have 10kdr you can actually play a game. If you have 20kdr you know a lot about the game. And if you're on 30kdr you're just cracked. From my months playing I can confidently say nobody with 20 kdr consistently loses to people under 10kdr. Period. Same with 10kdrs never losing to people under 5. Having a 5kdr means you get 5 kills PER LOSS. (Because kdr counts your final deaths not normal ones). Like how do you only get 5 kills and then lose? That means you get 1 or 2 wins before losing. That does show a lot of lack of skill. Kdr proves some skill. Fight me

DeathStorm3514

kdr does show skill. For all you 1kdrs who beat 5kdrs your all in the same category skill wise, some people will have a lower kdr and some will have a higher kdr depending on gamemode and how long they have played. Usually if you have 10kdr you can actually play a game. If you have 20kdr you know a lot about the game. And if you're on 30kdr you're just cracked. From my months playing I can confidently say nobody with 20 kdr consistently loses to people under 10kdr. Period. Same with 10kdrs never losing to people under 5. Having a 5kdr means you get 5 kills PER LOSS. (Because kdr counts your final deaths not normal ones). Like how do you only get 5 kills and then lose? That means you get 1 or 2 wins before losing. That does show a lot of lack of skill. Kdr proves some skill. Fight me
Give me your texturepack

hamster402

ok yes, I know that it can sometimes prove skill, but I have literally seen leaderboard players that have less than 5 kdr.

N

Nubmaster69

sure like when I comboed you off the map on celestial
What? just because you comboed me with ur hacks doesn’t mean ur better and even if u didn’t hack doesn’t mean I’m not sweaty

Yea but I have a 3 ish kdr and I can still beat lb and good pc players

a 1ron Golem

your just cracked. don't even talk. you're in a category by yourself

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks