Suggestion

Nubmaster69

So as a sweat, I love to use ladders. Now I don’t know if that many people can do this, but used to be able to consistently block ladder clutch. This is when u place a block then ladder. The reason I can’t do this anymore is not because my skill level has descended, but because nethergames is broken. afte the 4.0 update, ladder clutches wee impossible as when u land on the ladder it just goes away. If you dont Understand what I am saying go to 4:08 and 5:13 of this video:

nethergames has improved and this only happens about 1/10 times. However, when you try to block ladder clutch (here is a video of block ladder clutching if u don’t know what it is:
) , the ladder goes away 9/10 times. I simply ask if this can be fixed or not. @TobiasDev @Driesboy

Best of Luck,

Nubmaster

hamster402

yeah, i have to place a ladder about 4-5 times before it places. It needs fixing

CombatCape90609

Sometimes when I am in a ladder and there is a will block above it. It takes so long to break the wool block so you can climb up

a 1ron Golem

So as a sweat, I love to use ladders. Now I don’t know if that many people can do this, but used to be able to consistently block ladder clutch. This is when u place a block then ladder. The reason I can’t do this anymore is not because my skill level has descended, but because nethergames is broken. afte the 4.0 update, ladder clutches wee impossible as when u land on the ladder it just goes away. If you dont Understand what I am saying go to 4:08 and 5:13 of this video:

nethergames has improved and this only happens about 1/10 times. However, when you try to block ladder clutch (here is a video of block ladder clutching if u don’t know what it is:
) , the ladder goes away 9/10 times. I simply ask if this can be fixed or not. @TobiasDev @Driesboy

Best of Luck,

Nubmaster
"as a sWeAt" has a 1.3 kdr

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks