Staff appreciation post!!!

Hello wonderful people of Nethergames! the staff put in countless hours of work and make this server as great as it can be, So I want to take the time to appreciate their hard work. I'd like everybody to take the time to mention a staff member and say why they're such a great staff member. I'll start!

I'd like to acknowledge the hard work of JoshT, who regularly helps out everybody in the support channels, Along with his excellent work as moderator and builder. His efforts truly don't go unnapreciated! Of course, everybody who is staff at Nethergames is excellent at what they do, and their hard work has really paid off!

I’d like to acknowledge a really great friend of mine, @DJ1eye28, he has a lot of stress in real life and still finds time for NetherGames no matter what. DJ is one of my best friends on NetherGames. He can almost always be found with the magical staff paper on SkyWars, or on Discord, communicating and helping players!

It was really hard to choose a staff member, since the whole team is amazing and friendly so I’ll do another.

I’d also like to acknowledge and thank another friend of mine, @bmopoptart. Not only is she a meme queen, but she is very active in the Discord, helping and talking to players. She’s always on Factions and is always very sweet in chat. She’s also very busy in real life with schooling, so it’s amazing how hard she works on the server. I really like her memes and I hope that she continues to tag me when she posts them!

DJ1eye28

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Department

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
I’d like to acknowledge a really great friend of mine, @DJ1eye28, he has a lot of stress in real life and still finds time for NetherGames no matter what. DJ is one of my best friends on NetherGames. He can almost always be found with the magical staff paper on SkyWars, or on Discord, communicating and helping players!

It was really hard to choose a staff member, since the whole team is amazing and friendly so I’ll do another.

I’d also like to acknowledge and thank another friend of mine, @bmopoptart. Not only is she a meme queen, but she is very active in the Discord, helping and talking to players. She’s always on Factions and is always very sweet in chat. She’s also very busy in real life with schooling, so it’s amazing how hard she works on the server. I really like her memes and I hope that she continues to tag me when she posts them!
I'm legit crying rn

Reactions: Imout007

Vitalqy

May 13, 2018
My home
I’d like to thank my one and a kind friend, ImNotMaad for being such an excellent previous admin! He was such a hard worker, staying up in the day and night. He helped anyone as a staff and as not, so it just shows how excellent he was! If he was still a staff to this day, I could bet he would be praised for his work, I’d also like to thank for helping me become and admin on this awesome community. Mad you’re the best!

Reactions: JoshT and Imout007

DJ1eye28

Mod
Staff member
Mod

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
I'd like to appreciate @nxutella and @Claire they are wonderful and great previous staff they helped me and the past and are true friends of mine and it's the reason I'm here today.
I would also like to appreciate @Momma5d shes a great owner and also has helped a lot to. Shes a really great interviewer to. Also said above all the staft work their hardest and are all great staff members.

MadIsBad

Discord Moderator
Staff member
Discord Moderator

Mar 12, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’d like to thank my one and a kind friend, ImNotMaad for being such an excellent previous admin! He was such a hard worker, staying up in the day and night. He helped anyone as a staff and as not, so it just shows how excellent he was! If he was still a staff to this day, I could bet he would be praised for his work, I’d also like to thank for helping me become and admin on this awesome community. Mad you’re the best!
qt

bmopoptart

Jan 3, 2018
Brooklyn, New York

Uwuwuuuwuu ty ty

bmopoptart

Jan 3, 2018
Brooklyn, New York
mad ur lit uwu
I would like to acknowledge @Momma5d for encouraging me. @AnimeNerdSoul10 for being a lit director and also @DerpyBoy112 for helping me with things i don’t understand. Also to the whole staff team, you all are lit.
But for real though, a really huge shoutout to Momma. I am grateful for her generosity that she has bestowed upon me. I am glad that whenever there was no one else to talk to about my problems, she was there to hear me out.

MadIsBad

Discord Moderator
Staff member
Discord Moderator

Mar 12, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
indian tech support man is kinda cool ig - on a somewhat more serious note, i've seen constant improvement amongst the staff team, and yes, this includes every current staff member - although there is always room for improvement, neglecting the gradual improvement made by some exceptional staff members would be ignorant or something

sorry for being redundant oopsies ok

SavageIsha13

May 27, 2019
Wow. I love the fact that people are willing to take time out of their days just to say thank you, and I can highly agree! Being a staff on NetherGames is the best thing ever. I absolute love alll the staff, to me they are not just staff who help the amazing server of NG, they are amazing friends. There is no way possible that I could pick just 1 or 2 members because everyone is amazing in their own special ways, @Al33eXx is an amazing help and is always willing to help me and my foolish question, he is such a kind and loving person, @Momma5d was the first staff I ever talked to and she also happend to be my first and final VC. Momma is extremely lovely and funny is every way possible. @K3ithos is also a HUGE part of NetherGames, and so is all the other executives. I also wanna say thank you to some of my great friends @bmopoptart @DJ1eye28 @MightyGold7839 @bengaming2009YT @DerpyBoy112 and yes, even @kanine312 now with this being said, I just want to say thank you to EVERYONE! All the other staff members who are also a huge part of NG and are also great friends of mine, and also the players of NG. I love NetherGames and the community very much!

Momma5d

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Player Support Department
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department

Feb 19, 2018
Murder Mystery
We have the best group of good hearted people here at NetherGames. Staff and players alike. I couldn't be more proud of how hard everyone works, as a team, to make NetherGames a fun, safe place to be.

Our Executive Team works so hard, every single day. Our development team is beyond astounding! Idk how they do it! Dries, Keith, Jack, Matcracker, Casper and Jose amaze me all the time with how talented they are.

Animenerdsoul10 is an epic Director. His work ethic and dedication to NG is amazing! He's also an amazing artist along with Derpy, Rage, Redfury848 and Kevlo. Some of our oldest and most dedicated staff members. A truly talented group!

Our Admins are epic! Josh and the amazing NG build team that he helped the incomparable Lazer create are so incredible!! I'm constantly amazed by their creations!!!

Vitalqy and our epic Supervisors keep impeccable track of our staff team's progress and encourage them to be the best they can be!! Bmo, Kanine and Al33eXx rock support and applications like champs!!

R0XG4MER, our Support Representative has been here for ever! His knowledge of the server makes him excellent in support!! <3

Our Mods Kristofer, Venzor, Ice, Rosie and Aussie are absolut beasts!!! All 5 are always ready to handle everything that's thrown at them! Reports, Appeals, Moderating Discord, supporting players, crew and trainees!! Best Mods ever!!!

Our Discord Mods Barks, Syharaa and Mandu keep our discord server squeaky clean and I love them so much for that!!

Our Crew are punishment machines!! lol
DJ, Mighty, Matt, Isha, Unique and Ben work so hard to keep our server free of hackers and toxic players. They spend every free minute they have, here on our server and they are truly wonderful staff members.

Our trainees Omotivation and Mariam have been awesome!! They work so hard and should be promoted already. Sadly they'll have to wait until we get some new trainees first so, everyone over the age of 13, go apply today at https://ngmc.co/t:D
I seriously love you all so much! Thanks for being awesome!!!! <3

Last edited:

Momma5d

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Applications Department
Appeals & Disputes Department
Reports Department

Feb 19, 2018
Murder Mystery
Special thanks to Knome for starting this thread and for starting the unofficial plot contest in creative. I truly hope this brings it back official!!! Ily buddy.

DJ1eye28

Mod
Staff member
Mod

Jun 26, 2018
Houston,TX
We have the best group of good hearted people here at NetherGames. Staff and players alike. I couldn't be more proud of how hard everyone works, as a team, to make NetherGames a fun, safe place to be.

Our Executive Team works so hard, every single day. Our development team is beyond astounding! Idk how they do it! Dries, Keith, Jack, Matcracker, Casper and Jose amaze me all the time with how talented they are.

Animenerdsoul10 is an epic Director. His work ethic and dedication to NG is amazing! He's also an amazing artist along with Derpy, Rage, Redfury848 and Kevlo. Some of our oldest and most dedicated staff members. A truly talented group!

Our Admins are epic! Josh and the amazing NG build team that he helped the incomparable Lazer create are so incredible!! I'm constantly amazed by their creations!!!

Vitalqy and our epic Supervisors keep impeccable track of our staff team's progress and encourage them to be the best they can be!! Bmo, Kanine and Al33eXx rock support and applications like champs!!

Our Mods Kristofer, Venzor, Ice, Rosie and Aussie are absolut beasts!!! All 5 are always ready to handle everything that's thrown at them! Reports, Appeals, Moderating Discord, supporting players, crew and trainees!! Best Mods ever!!!

Our Discord Mods Barks, Syharaa and Mandu keep our discord server squeaky clean and I love them so much for that!!

DJ, Mighty, Matt, Isha, Unique and Ben work so hard to keep our server free of hackers and toxic players. They spend every free minute they have, here on our server and they are truly wonderful staff members.
Our trainees Omotivation and Mariam have been awesome!! They work so hard and should be promoted already. Sadly they'll have to wait until we get some new trainees first so, everyone over the age of 13, go apply today at https://ngmc.co/t:D
Wow! that was alot but also very good work! I seriously love our community, everyone is so nice to each other, and very helpful to. 'm so glad im apart of the ng staff team to, I love it here at ng!

Special thanks to Knome for starting this thread and for starting the unofficial plot contest in creative. I truly hope this brings it back official!!! Ily buddy.
No, thanks to you and all the owners for running the best Minecraft server ever!!!!!

JoshT

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department

Apr 10, 2019
Philippines
Hello wonderful people of Nethergames! the staff put in countless hours of work and make this server as great as it can be, So I want to take the time to appreciate their hard work. I'd like everybody to take the time to mention a staff member and say why they're such a great staff member. I'll start!

I'd like to acknowledge the hard work of JoshT, who regularly helps out everybody in the support channels, Along with his excellent work as moderator and builder. His efforts truly don't go unnapreciated! Of course, everybody who is staff at Nethergames is excellent at what they do, and their hard work has really paid off!
Thank you so much! <3 I'd like to also acknowledge all of the staff members of NG for always being productive, helpful and active.

It's been a really amazing experience working here! I'm always looking forward for more of these new experiences which help me and others grow together!

SavageIsha13

May 27, 2019

R0XG4MER, our Support Representative has been here for ever! His knowledge of the server makes him excellent in support!! <3

Awww thank you sooo much momma!

Apr 15, 2019

Tysm!❤