Do you agree with this threat?

• Total voters

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
Appeals & Disputes Division

I had to be on leave for quite some time both on discord, in-game and obviously on the forum due to personal matters and school.

But after coming back, I was able to notice major activity not only from all the players of the NG community but I also noticed a greater and notable involvement of the staff members here.

Now, this might be an illusion of mine caused by the prolonged inactivity but I do would like to know your opinions on this topic and let me know if you also notice a greater participation of the staffs.

Especially the trainees and the crews seems to be active and giving out correct support for everyone.

This positive event really fills me with joy, as such, thank you everyone. <3

Reactions: Skeletron017381

Gruffinator

I had to be on leave for quite some time both on discord, in-game and obviously on the forum due to personal matters and school.

But after coming back, I was able to notice major activity not only from all the players of the NG community but I also noticed a greater and notable involvement of the staff members here.

Now, this might be an illusion of mine caused by the prolonged inactivity but I do would like to know your opinions on this topic and let me know if you also notice a greater participation of the staffs.

Especially the trainees and the crews seems to be active and giving out correct support for everyone.

Thanks staff :D

Reactions: xxlilgoat37xx

TheInsaneRazor

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Welcome back. Also nah, a lot of events, I've experienced, has happened. We're doing fine, and I hope you like the new recruits of the Build Team. They will look familiar to you. Maybe you should let us crews have the ability to lock threads, ehhhh ehhhh?

CarlottaCGG

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Player Services Department
Appeals & Disputes Division

Welcome back. Also nah, a lot of events, I've experienced, has happened. We're doing fine, and I hope you like the new recruits of the Build Team. They will look familiar to you. Maybe you should let us crews have the ability to lock threads, ehhhh ehhhh?
:))))) guess what? I don’t have the power to close threats :,)

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Reports Division

Ahhhh. I also busy at school too. If player see this, I'm so sorry about I'm not online usually like before :((