Special Passes

Snowyyy

Special Passes

Wanted to play custom games with friends or make a guild with them? But you don’t wanna pay for the rank well hear ya go! Instead of buying a whole new ranks buy just a feature.

Custom Game Pass; This is how it sounds, You can host custom Games for you and your friends! Price $5-10?

Guild Pass;You can make a guild with this pass $10ish

Skyblock/Faction Pass; Some of those games perks without buying a rank
$5?

Genuinely I think Ng would get more players if you didn’t have to buy a $30 rank to fo what other server do for free, Yes I understand this is a business to but take out what ppl want=more ppl would but that item and you’d still make money, another thing (prolly won’t happend) Switch to minecoins?

But hopefully someone reads this over and it gets added

Gruffinator

Special Passes

Wanted to play custom games with friends or make a guild with them? But you don’t wanna pay for the rank well hear ya go! Instead of buying a whole new ranks buy just a feature.

Custom Game Pass; This is how it sounds, You can host custom Games for you and your friends! Price $5-10?

$5?

Genuinely I think Ng would get more players if you didn’t have to buy a $30 rank to fo what other server do for free, Yes I understand this is a business to but take out what ppl want=more ppl would but that item and you’d still make money, another thing (prolly won’t happend) Switch to minecoins?

This sounds like a creative idea, although it may make things rather complicated.

Gruffinator

Special Passes

$5?

And another thing, minecoins probably won't be an option as they are usually used for featured servers.