Someone's impersonating Cherexxy

a 1ron Golem

His gamertag is Cherexxzy
His K/DR is 0.99 and he plays badly and people are always saying "I met 'Cherexxy' and he was so bad I killed him"
This is his bio on the stats portal:

Please give me yt rank I will create great content for your server
This guy is really annoying and terrible at PvP. He tries to ruin Cherexxy's name by being rude to other people in lobbies and pretending to be him to get high level players to play with him. Please someone take action to remove this little nuisance from the server.

randomperson2

His K/DR is 0.99 and he plays badly and people are always saying "I met 'Cherexxy' and he was so bad I killed him"

This guy is really annoying and terrible at PvP. He tries to ruin Cherexxy's name by being rude to other people in lobbies and pretending to be him to get high level players to play with him. Please someone take action to remove this little nuisance from the server.
Well if people have an IQ above 5 then they will know it is not the real Cherexxy because
1. There is no Titan rank
2. Cherexxy has 320 lvls, silver tier and 7.52 times the fake’s kdr.

Sadly though, human smarts devolve every day.

Reactions: CrispyBoi321

a 1ron Golem

Well if people have an IQ above 5 then they will know it is not the real Cherexxy because
1. There is no Titan rank
2. Cherexxy has 320 lvls, silver tier and 7.52 times the fake’s kdr.

Sadly though, human smarts devolve every day.
he pretends he's turned off his rank and most people see him in-game

First off all ppl that believe him are stupid. Also he is stupid. Also I was playing with my brother and him earlie today and he’s so weird and stupid like he kept Asking how to connect a controller like just look it up nerd. Also cherexzy quit ng a long time ago (real one)

hardcriminals

First off all ppl that believe him are stupid. Also he is stupid. Also I was playing with my brother and him earlie today and he’s so weird and stupid like he kept Asking how to connect a controller like just look it up nerd. Also cherexzy quit ng a long time ago (real one)
Lol

a 1ron Golem

he's delusional look at his status on the stats portal

ikr he is so annoying

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks