So... NG Broke..

Destro

I was playing Bedwars as one normally does, and like any other person I had to leave but accidentally I had closed my Minecraft, but I had thought nothing of it, I had some free time just now and decided to pop on and go onto Creative and work on some of my builds but apparently "I was already on the network", this glitch has happened to me before but normally it clears up after a bit, this time it didn't which is a problem since I can't play anymore, I hope an admin or someone who knows how to fix this glitch comes here and helps.

Destro

I was playing Bedwars as one normally does, and like any other person I had to leave but accidentally I had closed my Minecraft, but I had thought nothing of it, I had some free time just now and decided to pop on and go onto Creative and work on some of my builds but apparently "I was already on the network", this glitch has happened to me before but normally it clears up after a bit, this time it didn't which is a problem since I can't play anymore, I hope an admin or someone who knows how to fix this glitch comes here and helps.
Edit: This is what it shows
1619677236144.png

TobiasDev

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Applications Department
Forums Moderator

Well yeah it takes me one click to fix. But next time instead of making such a pointless thread on the forums with a title that tells me absolutely nothing, you might just contact our live support next time, that would be much appreciated. I fixed the issue for now

Nubmaster69

Well yeah it takes me one click to fix. But next time instead of making such a pointless thread on the forums with a title that tells me absolutely nothing, you might just contact our live support next time, that would be much appreciated. I fixed the issue for now
But next time instead of saying it in such a mean, toxic, unwelcoming way, say it in a nice way. At this point it seems like you want your own server to die.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks