Skywars And Bedwars Go BRRRRRRRRRR

Dream23322

Ok, so 50% of the time im playing skywars, I can't see the chests, unless i find and break them i can't see them, I also can't open my inventory... can that be fixed, its also the same in bedwars but with the item shop

CyberGenius

Ok, so 50% of the time im playing skywars, I can't see the chests, unless i find and break them i can't see them, I also can't open my inventory... can that be fixed, its also the same in bedwars but with the item shop
I believe this is an issue with Minecraft itself and the newest version (1.19.1). Due to this, NetherGames unfortunately cannot fix this issue. However, if you see an invisible chests, make sure you do NOT click on them as that seems to trigger this glitch where you can't open any UIs.

ItzSiber

I need help.I randomly decided to login today and it said I was banned because of Fly even tho i don't hack please unban me IGN: ItzPandaYT2267

Attachments

• IMG_20220731_204742.jpg
    IMG_20220731_204742.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

Th3RealChr1s

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
This is a known bug so it should be getting worked on. If you see an invisible chest try not to interact with it since it may stop you from opening any other GUIs. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause!

Th3RealChr1s

Supervisor
Staff member
Supervisor
Applications Department
Player Services Department
Why is the disconnect buttont that color???? i dont use toolbox but like... maybe?
That is the fury 16x texture pack which makes the button that colour.