Skyblock Should’t reset?

Do you think it should reset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont personally think it should reset because its a grind to get the stuff and then it just resets i don’t really know?

BeanBois

I have mixed feelings about this. I really don’t wanna lose all my progress, but at the same time, I understand that the whole sb economy has pretty much died because of a variety of dupes, and it probably should be reset. I voted no just because I don’t wanna lose my progress and obviously no one does, but I definitely understand why it might reset.

I have mixed feelings about this. I really don’t wanna lose all my progress, but at the same time, I understand that the whole sb economy has pretty much died because of a variety of dupes, and it probably should be reset. I voted no just because I don’t wanna lose my progress and obviously no one does, but I definitely understand why it might reset.
I agree 100%

ImPatsman

I would not want it to reset. Bugs/Dupes can still be patched without having to go through a reset and I think having a reset would just make the time spent a waste. Plus, newer players might find it a bit unfair but hey, OG players get the rewards lol