See You Guys

Do you have school in the summer? If not then come back during the breaks!

Good luck and have fun with whatever you choose to take on, in real life, and gaming wise. Do something that you’re happy doing. And be sure to never forget NetherGames! You are always welcome here!

Do you have school in the summer? If not then come back during the breaks!

Good luck and have fun with whatever you choose to take on, in real life, and gaming wise. Do something that you’re happy doing. And be sure to never forget NetherGames! You are always welcome here!
One:Nope,I don't have summer school
Two:I will return, it's just that I've noticed that I've been playing so much my grades are starting to go down
And final:I will never forget Nethergames and it's people.
Bye ImOut007.Hopefully we meet again

Two:I will return, it's just that I've noticed that I've been playing so much my grades are starting to go down
Well I guess you’re out now lmao (tryna lighten up the moment).

My last post was pretty unnecessary but here are my (serious) thoughts on this.
One: I’m happy that you will return, knowing me I will probably still be here (or on vacation irl)
Two: Do whatever makes you happy, and unless you’re in high school/college your grades don’t matter (don’t make an impact on your future life)

I really hope to see you again, over the summer I’m pretty sure that I’ll be more active on the forums due to traveling and WiFi that isn’t good so when you come back check out the forums!

My last post was pretty unnecessary but here are my (serious) thoughts on this.
One: I’m happy that you will return, knowing me I will probably still be here (or on vacation irl)
Two: Do whatever makes you happy, and unless you’re in high school/college your grades don’t matter (don’t make an impact on your future life)

I really hope to see you again, over the summer I’m pretty sure that I’ll be more active on the forums due to traveling and WiFi that isn’t good so when you come back check out the forums!
Ok see you
PS:I will get on sometimes that's if I'm bored