Scamming In Skyblock

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Discord Moderation Division

no, you can't. A joke that "I have your info" doesn't carry any legal standing. If that was so than a good percentage of the world's population would be serving time. He obviously was joking there. You know, if this was actionable, Dank Memer wouldn't make a "pls hack" command.
That's your country rules. Not my country.

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod

the internet doesn't follow "your country rules." FYI randomperson2 is in England.
Also your joking still get our of control btw. Stop now is the best solution here. This thread is supposed to help player don't get scam in Skyblock. Not for Off-topic chat.

a 1ron Golem

Also your joking still get our of control btw. Stop now is the best solution here. This thread is supposed to help player don't get scam in Skyblock. Not for Off-topic chat.
1. I don't understand your "Also your joking still get our of control btw"
2. You were the one who started this conversation btw

Huy Enter

Mod
Staff member
Mod

1. I don't understand your "Also your joking still get our of control btw"
2. You were the one who started this conversation btw
Yeah. But you need to know purpose why I making this thread. It already shown it before and I will not saying it again. There's an appropriate place to post off-topic thread.

a 1ron Golem

Yeah. But you need to know purpose why I making this thread. It already shown it before and I will not saying it again. There's an appropriate place to post off-topic thread.
okay dude we should both chill and not do worldwarIII by huy enter and iron golem starring huy enter and a 1ron golem next tuesday in theatres