to make it a featured server, they require the following:
1. to be either a marketplace creator or a mojang partner;
2. must make everything from the store to be minecoins
and none of that is checked so yeah, no chance for it to be featured

to make it a featured server, they require the following:
1. to be either a marketplace creator or a mojang partner;
2. must make everything from the store to be minecoins
and none of that is checked so yeah, no chance for it to be featured
I don’t think that is what they have to do, I think that would happen if they were. Like once ur featured u have to do that, but not to get featured.

In this thread:https://forums.nethergames.org/threads/make-it-so-controller-players-cant-touch-queue.16674/#post-56870 @teodorboskoski makes it clear that he is a dev so I think he has a valid say in this as he literally helps develop a server.
an independent web, unity and visual c# dev. not a nethergames one. i also mentioned the same in the thread.
if you ask me something about nethergames, i can answer it easily as i also have some experience with server hosting.

an independent web, unity and visual c# dev. not a nethergames one. i also mentioned the same in the thread.
if you ask me something about nethergames, i can answer it easily as i also have some experience with server hosting.
ok then what is the udp of nethergames

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks