Rollbacks

CrispyBoi321

Yesterday at around 7:00 PM EST the server kicked everyone out and when we all rejoined it felt like Deja Vu because everything seemed to be rolled back by one and a half hours. This was not a nuisance for the people that were not online that night but it was for others. But some people had lost billions of dollars, I actually knew one of those people her IGN was MlsahdOfu. While she lost 2 billion dollars, I in fact also lost money since I was being paid to make a custom skin for her. This happened again this morning (EST) and I had lost about 20 minutes worth of grinding a build. I'm not sure how many more of these have happened this past week, or how many more will happen, but I'd like to ask the staff to start working on this problem once they are done with working on factions, ping, etc.

Please and Thank You,
CrispyBoi321

CrispyBoi321

Update: It happened again! This time though instead of all data getting rolled back, some data seems to have gotten mixed up. I lost a mini helper that I had bought from Xanderplays20 that had things like 3 gsets, 4 gswords, enchant books, gbows, gtools, gapples, and spawners, along with that when I logged back onto sb I seemed to have an extra 470k in my purse. Also, other people seemed to have things happen to them too as you could see in the video.

Here is a video of the aftermath skip to 4:03 to see me scroll through the chat

hardcriminals

Update: It happened again! This time though instead of all data getting rolled back, some data seems to have gotten mixed up. I lost a mini helper that I had bought from Xanderplays20 that had things like 3 gsets, 4 gswords, enchant books, gbows, gtools, gapples, and spawners, along with that when I logged back onto sb I seemed to have an extra 470k in my purse. Also, other people seemed to have things happen to them too as you could see in the video.

Here is a video of the aftermath skip to 4:03 to see me scroll through the chat
i dont think staff will even read this thread they probably dont care

ToilsomeGraph9

Yesterday at around 7:00 PM EST the server kicked everyone out and when we all rejoined it felt like Deja Vu because everything seemed to be rolled back by one and a half hours. This was not a nuisance for the people that were not online that night but it was for others. But some people had lost billions of dollars, I actually knew one of those people her IGN was MlsahdOfu. While she lost 2 billion dollars, I in fact also lost money since I was being paid to make a custom skin for her. This happened again this morning (EST) and I had lost about 20 minutes worth of grinding a build. I'm not sure how many more of these have happened this past week, or how many more will happen, but I'd like to ask the staff to start working on this problem once they are done with working on factions, ping, etc.

Please and Thank You,
CrispyBoi321
This happend to me to. I placed 13 hoppers for my farm. But when the server rolled back. I lost them abd my ig spawner. When i was trying to build a new one i could only place 2 hoppers. Its like the server still thinks they're on muly island while they're not

CrispyBoi321

This happend to me to. I placed 13 hoppers for my farm. But when the server rolled back. I lost them abd my ig spawner. When i was trying to build a new one i could only place 2 hoppers. Its like the server still thinks they're on muly island while they're not
That's interesting, I did not know that also happened... It's like the server only loses part of its data so only some things are rolled back but not others.

a 1ron Golem

Please and Thank You,
CrispyBoi321
I can understand why this would annoy people. If possible they should work on fixing the issue.

CrispyBoi321

I might have to ping another dev tomorrow if tobiasdev doesn't reply to this thread soon. (no its not that he doesn't; care about the community its that he literally has not logged on since before the ping)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks