Remove the friend amount limit.

ZCGamer

I barely know any other servers that cap the amount of friends you can have. Minecraft multiplayer is about being social, and having fun playing with other people. So not being able to have more than 10 friends without a rank is pretty stupid in my opinion.
Everytime i play with someone for a longer period, and i wanna add them, i always have to remember who my favorite friend is on NetherGames, since i cant have more than 10. Its pretty annoying.

I see that when you have a rank you get a bunch of other cool features too, so capping the friend amount makes no sense to me. Why have it at all?

xMqchii

I agree. Although I sorta disagree with removing the limit (bc some ranks would be worthless if you could have infinite friend slots without a rank) I would say to make the amount to 20, rather than 10 for rankless people.

ZCGamer

I agree. Although I sorta disagree with removing the limit (bc some ranks would be worthless if you could have infinite friend slots without a rank) I would say to make the amount to 20, rather than 10 for rankless people.
Yea, you could just increase the cap, tho i still think that it really limits the social interactions you can have. And again, NetherGames is one of the only servers i know that do this.

Reactions: xMqchii

xMqchii

Yea, you could just increase the cap, tho i still think that it really limits the social interactions you can have. And again, NetherGames is one of the only servers i know that do this.
I guess you can put it in that way, though I think I know some servers that have a capacity of friend slots. Overall, i agree with this suggestion lol

hardcriminals

I barely know any other servers that cap the amount of friends you can have. Minecraft multiplayer is about being social, and having fun playing with other people. So not being able to have more than 10 friends without a rank is pretty stupid in my opinion.
Everytime i play with someone for a longer period, and i wanna add them, i always have to remember who my favorite friend is on NetherGames, since i cant have more than 10. Its pretty annoying.

I see that when you have a rank you get a bunch of other cool features too, so capping the friend amount makes no sense to me. Why have it at all?
Hmm I agree but maybe they could make it the limit to 50instead of 10 that would be better the company does need money

Reactions: xMqchii

ZCGamer

Hmm I agree but maybe they could make it the limit to 50instead of 10 that would be better the company does need money
Hmm... now that you say it, the company do need money. I think that, as you suggest, raising the cap to 50 would be fine. But if they simply decide to keep it at 10, it'll start to give me the impression that they dont care so much about the communication betweeen the playerbase through the friendsystem.

saddomino

Crew
Staff member
Crew
really, changed the emoji to a link, cringe

hardcriminals

Hmm... now that you say it, the company do need money. I think that, as you suggest, raising the cap to 50 would be fine. But if they simply decide to keep it at 10, it'll start to give me the impression that they dont care so much about the communication betweeen the playerbase through the friendsystem.
Maybe

Loved2181

15 seems fine