Remove Restrictions From PC Players

Zytek

I was playing some NetherGames for the first time earlier in some duels. It seemed like a very competitive gamemode, only really competitive servers have them basically because thats what it's meant for however every 1 out of 8 games I got hit with a notification "you're clicking too fast!" which was confusing because I was only clicking about 16cps which is not that fast for good PvPers it's a very modest cps for someone butterfly or dragclicking.

I googled the notification and got met with a rule that basically said "don't click too fast because of mobile players"...

If you are going to limit PC users, especially in competitive game modes like duels, do you think this user is going to stay on the server and live with his limitations or go to a different server for his pvp fix? Or perhaps to Java edition since he's being told he can't play the game the way he wants to because of mobile users/crossplay. +1 point for java.

But seriously I've never seen a server with a rule like this before, have you ever stopped to ask yourself "why am I the only person doing this?" If you have you probably came to the same conclusion that is obvious; PC players don't want to play. I mean if you do light pvp and can't even click 15cps it won't effect you and you probably dont know of the rule but for people who *can* click faster than that which is a lot of people they'll play a different minigame server or a pvp server like versai for duels.

This is a suggestion but also a ultimatum as well because I genuinely and seriously don't want to play and will not if I have to make my own experience worse because someone else is using a phone. I didn't spend $1500+ on a PC to be bottlenecked by an android. I also found other people who say they don't join the sever for these reasons too so turns out it's not uncommon

My suggestion is to raise the CPS cap to a reasonable number like 20-25cps is a good enough compromise to fight auto-clickers while also not punishing legit users with SKILL that they earned through hours of playing the game.

Reactions: HHMINGO5

Zytek

It is very very very hard to get that for mobile and controller u are very dumb this server is not only for pc
And I'm not going to play with one hand for a "fair fight" against someone with 1 arm or who is partially paralyzed. I didn't spend $1500+ on a PC to be restricted by a phone. You are very dumb if you think that, the skill gap has been lowered and it's not fun. I don't care about your personal problems or platforms if you don't let me use my decade worth of skill then what's the point in playing here when there are alternatives?

ChillCarrot21

Well if you have access to Java then feel free to play on Hypixel and not complain on BE where its majority PE and console players. Sorry that the “skill gap” has been “lowered” here on NG. Its only fair for there to be a cps cap or pe and console players will have a major disadvantage in-game.

Reactions: bilo4210
N

Nubmaster69

And I'm not going to play with one hand for a "fair fight" against someone with 1 arm or who is partially paralyzed. I didn't spend $1500+ on a PC to be restricted by a phone. You are very dumb if you think that, the skill gap has been lowered and it's not fun. I don't care about your personal problems or platforms if you don't let me use my decade worth of skill then what's the point in playing here when there are alternatives?
Kids this is what happens if u play fortnite

Zytek

Kids this is what happens if u play fortnite
I hate fortnite, it's just as cringy as when people who only play games on their phone calls themselves a "gamer". You are not a gamer, get a console or pc.

Zytek

Well if you have access to Java then feel free to play on Hypixel and not complain on BE where its majority PE and console players. Sorry that the “skill gap” has been “lowered” here on NG. Its only fair for there to be a cps cap or pe and console players will have a major disadvantage in-game.
1. Don't put "lowered" in quotation marks. It does decrease the skill gap that's a fact. 2. I played on console up until recently, so majority of my minecraft experience is on controller. I rekt windows 10 and mobile players all the time on servers without the cap. I'm just as good on controller as I am a keyboard and mouse for minecraft. I can speed bridge, click fast, strafe, I did not feel like I was at a disadvantage. That's what real skill is. 3. I'm not a mobile player but I know 3 mobile players who are big PvPers who are equally as good as me, and there's plently of really good mobile PvPers on youtube you can watch for proof of that. In other words my point is regardless if your input device you can be competitive and good at the game, you can win and out 1v1 people. You're just making excuses, so get good at the game.

ChillCarrot21

I hate fortnite, it's just as cringy as when people who only play games on their phone calls themselves a "gamer". You are not a gamer, get a console or pc.
My feelings :{ I’ve played on mc for 8 years on an iPad.
1. Don't put "lowered" in quotation marks. It does decrease the skill gap that's a fact. 2. I played on console up until recently, so majority of my minecraft experience is on controller. I rekt windows 10 and mobile players all the time on servers without the cap. I'm just as good on controller as I am a keyboard and mouse for minecraft. I can speed bridge, click fast, strafe, I did not feel like I was at a disadvantage. That's what real skill is. 3. I'm not a mobile player but I know 3 mobile players who are big PvPers who are equally as good as me, and there's plently of really good mobile PvPers on youtube you can watch for proof of that. In other words my point is regardless if your input device you can be competitive and good at the game, you can win and out 1v1 people. You're just making excuses, so get good at the game.
Well no. What I meant by the disadvantage was that if some pc player comes in with 24 cps and the pe player comes in with max like 11 or 12 then theres a problem. Now with the next issue. Theres 2 different types of pe; one is classic and the other is pocket. Pocket is basically what everyone else uses since its SO easy to use in pvp. I used to be a god at pvp until I stopped using pocket for reasons with me thinking its unfair how I have a 180° kill aura. Then I switched to classic. It took me like 3 months to get used to pvp, then, I played on some servers like Hive for a really long time. I managed to get decent at pvp with split controls until I came onto NG like 4 months ago. Currently, I can strafe and sometimes get combos with 3 cps or so. Why 3? Well because you’re only using your hands to do anything. So if you put strafing and cps together, you get an insane screen to manage. I just thought I would share with you how it is like to be on pe :]

1. Well 20 cps > 10 cps. Cps plays a major part in pvp. I think theres 3 lvls to it. Cps, motion and something else.
2. Yes a controller. Not a phone or iPad. My friend was pe and now is console and I actually asked him some stuff about what it’s like to be on console and pe. He said it was hard to be on console because the controls, but then he said that pe was probably harder for him because on the controls.
3. They probably don’t use split controls which is fine. Im not hating on them for that. Its just so much easier without split controls.

I can’t believe I spent like 20 mins on this lol
I just wrote this so you can see my perspective on it. No hate towards anyone :]

footyboy 321991

I was playing some NetherGames for the first time earlier in some duels. It seemed like a very competitive gamemode, only really competitive servers have them basically because thats what it's meant for however every 1 out of 8 games I got hit with a notification "you're clicking too fast!" which was confusing because I was only clicking about 16cps which is not that fast for good PvPers it's a very modest cps for someone butterfly or dragclicking.

I googled the notification and got met with a rule that basically said "don't click too fast because of mobile players"...

If you are going to limit PC users, especially in competitive game modes like duels, do you think this user is going to stay on the server and live with his limitations or go to a different server for his pvp fix? Or perhaps to Java edition since he's being told he can't play the game the way he wants to because of mobile users/crossplay. +1 point for java.

But seriously I've never seen a server with a rule like this before, have you ever stopped to ask yourself "why am I the only person doing this?" If you have you probably came to the same conclusion that is obvious; PC players don't want to play. I mean if you do light pvp and can't even click 15cps it won't effect you and you probably dont know of the rule but for people who *can* click faster than that which is a lot of people they'll play a different minigame server or a pvp server like versai for duels.

This is a suggestion but also a ultimatum as well because I genuinely and seriously don't want to play and will not if I have to make my own experience worse because someone else is using a phone. I didn't spend $1500+ on a PC to be bottlenecked by an android. I also found other people who say they don't join the sever for these reasons too so turns out it's not uncommon

My suggestion is to raise the CPS cap to a reasonable number like 20-25cps is a good enough compromise to fight auto-clickers while also not punishing legit users with SKILL that they earned through hours of playing the game.
yeah i get what your saying i play on mobile and i can get 17 cps on a good day while butterfly clicking/tapping and get that message a lot especially while playing duels i think a fair cps cap would be around 20 cps. Pc players are gonna be better than mobile players anyway so whats the point if having a 15 cps limit

ChillCarrot21

Isn’t the world record for most cps 16 on mobile? How can you even aim while getting 17 cps?

HaryTheDuck

I click 7-10 cps and I'm decent at the game. I understand that some people click a lot faster than me. Now I agree with the cps limit being 20/25 cps cuz you can only hit someone 20 times a second because there are 20 ticks in 1 second and every tick an action can be performed(Let me know if I'm wrong)
Also guys please stop being toxic and let's have a civil conversation :)

ChillCarrot21

I click 7-10 cps and I'm decent at the game. I understand that some people click a lot faster than me. Now I agree with the cps limit being 20/25 cps cuz you can only hit someone 20 times a second because there are 20 ticks in 1 second and every tick an action can be performed(Let me know if I'm wrong)
Also guys please stop being toxic and let's have a civil conversation :)
Yeah that would make sense for each tick theres one action performed but can’t people also get like 40 cps by drag clicking? Im not sure if im wrong or if most of those clicks don’t count as a click. Also, I understand why pc players want more cps room since they’re always getting notifs on they’re screen. But you have to think about all the mobile and console players who get like max 11 or 12. As a mobile player, I feel that giving more room for cps isn’t going to be fair. I mean no hate by saying this so please no one get like offended by this, im just explaining my point on it :]

Coolguy212009

dude come on dude do you have any remorse for mobile players? We only do like 5-10 cps and its no fun when were getting wrecked all the time. You gotta actually care about other people for once. The new rule has made games where when we play with touch only queing off actually PLAYABLE. So please deleate this post because it has no meaning and is just a blatant insult to mobile players.

Coolguy212009

dude come on dude do you have any remorse for mobile players? We only do like 5-10 cps and its no fun when were getting wrecked all the time. You gotta actually care about other people for once. The new rule has made games where when we play with touch only queing off actually PLAYABLE. So please deleate this post because it has no meaning and is just a blatant insult to mobile players

Also, if you have a problem with this server because it doesent meet your very high standards then just leave.

ChillCarrot21

dude come on dude do you have any remorse for mobile players? We only do like 5-10 cps and its no fun when were getting wrecked all the time. You gotta actually care about other people for once. The new rule has made games where when we play with touch only queing off actually PLAYABLE. So please deleate this post because it has no meaning and is just a blatant insult to mobile players.

Thank you, im glad someone other than a pc player understands how it is to actually be on mobile.

Foil

literally no one liked this

so what your saying is "raise the cps cap so i can get an advantage on mobile players that can't even get up to the normal cps cap"?
then just play hypixel instead of this, and if NG did raise the cps cap there will definetely be so many autoclickers that will join.

N

Nubmaster69

I have practiced for weeks and the most cps I can get on mobile is 6

bilo4210

I mean it is pretty unfair for a pc player to be able to just do different clicking methods that can’t be done on mobile. A compromise I would suggest is pc only queue, where it’s only pc and they don’t have the limit, because for mobile players it’s extremely unfair to only be able to normal click while pc players can drag click and get 10 times their cps. Also, 15 cps is plenty for pvp. I get 8 and it’s fine for me, because I can aim and 8 is enough to still get double hits.

Reactions: ChillCarrot21