Regarding Tnt and Fireball jumping:

So recently i was browsing youtube and on a stream this guy was playing hyper. In hyper, i realized they ”removed“ tnt and fireball jumping around the same time. And it got removed during a minor update. so i was wondering, is tnt jumping rly somethint nethergames removed? Or is it just a minecraft bug. Also plss add it if u removed it. Please, everyone wants it. Cherexxy does, chr7st does, so on and so fourth. Like why did you even remove it?

Reactions: Skeletron017381

Elit3charge

Crew
Staff member
Crew

Tnt is still possible and functions well, however I think fireball jumping currently doesn’t work it would be nice to see it added back in as feature though.

BeanBois

Fireball jumping works if you jump right before you throw the fireball directly below you

Skeletron017381

Crew
Staff member
Crew

So recently i was browsing youtube and on a stream this guy was playing hyper. In hyper, i realized they ”removed“ tnt and fireball jumping around the same time. And it got removed during a minor update. so i was wondering, is tnt jumping rly somethint nethergames removed? Or is it just a minecraft bug. Also plss add it if u removed it. Please, everyone wants it. Cherexxy does, chr7st does, so on and so fourth. Like why did you even remove it?
If you are on our discord you can upvote this as a suggestion (https://discord.com/channels/276992368358457344/807567913833070592/882440617425264691) You can also upvote the suggestion here, on our forums (https://forums.nethergames.org/threads/fireball-and-tnt-jumping-fix.19091/).

Tnt is still possible and functions well, however I think fireball jumping currently doesn’t work it would be nice to see it added back in as feature though.
Wait a minute ur that guy that banned my brother from extary when he said ng was a good bw server. Staff remove this guy from trainee he called ng trash and he even banned someone for saying it is good. I was there on ectary when u banned him btw. Actually I think there is proof on extant forums.

a 1ron Golem

don't start again nubmstre

SproutBroth

Im sorry, but how does tnt jumping make bedrock bridging harder??
no make the game harder you can already bedrock bridge insanely fast triple tnt jumping 50 blocks in 2 seconds will just make bedwars harder. But Firball jumpings okay

no make the game harder you can already bedrock bridge insanely fast triple tnt jumping 50 blocks in 2 seconds will just make bedwars harder. But Firball jumpings okay
Ok you are posing a good argument, however triple tnt jumping wont even be possible and even if it was it would be extreme difficult. Also it would not deal that much kb. Also it would just be a fun addition instead of just bridging everywhere and getting the most boring plays.

SproutBroth

Ok you are posing a good argument, however triple tnt jumping wont even be possible and even if it was it would be extreme difficult. Also it would not deal that much kb. Also it would just be a fun addition instead of just bridging everywhere and getting the most boring plays.
Yeah True but watch Wallibears Tnt jumping go brrrrrrrrrr