Ready for 1.2?

SilverBladFoReal

Aug 26, 2017
Chungus land
Hey guys 1.2 seems to be getting closer and closer for being out and I just wanna know if u guys are ready for 1.2 or not also so things u gonna hate or like about about 1.2 and if your excited for 1.2
So yeah u ready for 1.2

Castle

Jul 2, 2017
somewhere.
I just realized something! I don't update with the rest of you all because my computer doesn't get the update until some time after the update came out! Nooooooo!

Reactions: SilverBladFoReal

Jonathan5733

Jul 2, 2017
I just realized something! I don't update with the rest of you all because my computer doesn't get the update until some time after the update came out! Nooooooo!
I'm not updating also

doglover9754

Jul 2, 2017
Hawaii
m.youtube.com
Hey guys 1.2 seems to be getting closer and closer for being out and I just wanna know if u guys are ready for 1.2 or not also so things u gonna hate or like about about 1.2 and if your excited for 1.2
So yeah u ready for 1.2
One thing I don't like is the Xbox live thing... it prevents most of us staff from getting on. But, one thing I do like is the stained glass. Ish so purty!!! So, maybe I'm ready?

Support Us

NetherGames is a community-based Minecraft server network that operates a large amount of in-game servers and online websites for our users. The majority of our staff members are dedicated volunteers who put their valuable time and effort into the server everyday for free. We rely on displaying advertisements, donations and earnings from purchases to keep our services running.

If you want to keep driving & supporting our team and the network forward, please buy a rank or donate now.

Advertisement

Join our Discord Server

Like us on Facebook

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks