Ranking system for better matchmaking

DARKLVIPER

I JUST STARTED PLAYING AFTER LIKE 3-4 MONTHS AND BRUH ITS JUST SO HARD TO PLAY BECAUSE SKILLED PLAYERS CAN EASILY KILL NEW PLAYERS AND CAUSE THEM TO LOSE

imagine a new player starts playing Nethergames for the first time and get matched up with a player above level 100 (or even 50) they will just lose easily because they have no skills at all , causing them to rage out and make them hate NG and never play again

this will cause a great loss for NG , like just see hypixel.. they have a ranking system which only picks up player near their level which will prevent pro players to come in and rage them unless the new player is a mini id

the credits system we have should pick players near its range like -

range 1 - 0 to 300 credits
range 2 - 300 to 1000 credits
range 3 - 1000 to 2500 credits and so on...

imagine you are in range 2 and system cant find any available players in range 2 then it will find players in range 1 and 3.
As most players are in 0-5k credits range the matchmaking system will be faster compared to above 5k but for above 5k players , after waiting for a moment they will get players below their range

system will be like : waiting for players (it will find players for 15 or 30 sec) if they cant find then it will find players near the range

I REALLY HOPE THIS FEATURE COMES BECAUSE ITS SO UNFAIR FOR NEW PLAYERS BECAUSE OF UNBALANCED MATCHMAKING, THIS WILL CAUSE NEW PLAYERS TO HAVE A ADVENTOURS MATCH COMPARED TO NOW GETTING BUSTED WITHIN 2 MINS OF THE GAME

Reactions: trontalk

MegaRabyte

Crew
Staff member
Crew
Firstly, NG has way small of a player base to implement this. Games would just never fill up.
Secondly, if they do implement it, I hope they use XP as 300 credits can be achieved in one day. There are some people who got 10,000 in just 10 days!
Also, sometimes versing very competitive or unskilled players are good, as matches are filled with different types of people.

• Sad
Reactions: DARKLVIPER

ItzVings

I can't say much as I'm just a member like you but you feel free to suggest it at feedback.nethergames.org

Loved2181

Firstly, NG has way small of a player base to implement this. Games would just never fill up.
Secondly, if they do implement it, I hope they use XP as 300 credits can be achieved in one day. There are some people who got 10,000 in just 10 days!
Also, sometimes versing very competitive or unskilled players are good, as matches are filled with different types of people.
True, going against different people can be a good learning aspect for them. But, sometimes going against different people can be annoying and frustrating too.