Quest and shop update

DARKLVIPER

Quest and shop update

Hi I was playing nethergames Wondering about my luck on crates because I haven't got a cape at level 90 and this is unfortunate so NG needs updates like 10 quest per day like #1: win 3 solo bedwars. Reward: 25 exp, #2: kill 15 players in bedwars rewards: 30 credit, win 5 matches without getting bed broken reward: 1 key And after completing all quest for 7 days streak we get some rewards and same like week streak a monthly streak too , NG should add shop function so that if a person have coins he can buy gadget(can be used in lobby like tnt launcher), cosmetics etc... (I am sorry for bad English but I tried my best)

xMqchii

I like the idea of quests but the rewards should be higher? one solo bw win for me is more than 25 XP for me ( i think?) so prob like 150 XP for 3 games. Also for the 2nd quest suggestion would be too op tbh... 1 kill= 1 credit, therefore 15 kills=15 creds so I don't see why there would be an increase of creds for the quest. You prob play Hive since that's the thing they have there lol.

DARKLVIPER

I like the idea of quests but the rewards should be higher? one solo bw win for me is more than 25 XP for me ( i think?) so prob like 150 XP for 3 games. Also for the 2nd quest suggestion would be too op tbh... 1 kill= 1 credit, therefore 15 kills=15 creds so I don't see why there would be an increase of creds for the quest. You prob play Hive since that's the thing they have there lol.
I was in hurry I didn't thought about rewards much and tbh i posted this when i was angry because now i have 555 credit in 4 days and from 0-555 credits i haven't got any key its unfair and yeh its just an example i didn't said to set that reward

Reactions: xMqchii

xMqchii

I was in hurry I didn't thought about rewards much and tbh i posted this when i was angry because now i have 555 credit in 4 days and from 0-555 credits i haven't got any key its unfair and yeh its just an example i didn't said to set that reward
oh lol i don't know if this changed or not, but there's a 1/5 chance of duels dropping a key, so if you grind a lot of duels, it's guaranteed to drop a key.

DARKLVIPER

oh lol i don't know if this changed or not, but there's a 1/5 chance of duels dropping a key, so if you grind a lot of duels, it's guaranteed to drop a key.
I saw this same thing in another discussion and I played duels for 2 hour 7 win streak(because of hackers) I got 1 key in 2 hour but at least a key in 2 hour thx (that key gave me a partical cosmetic and now I have all particals cosmetic why I don't have a cape

DARKLVIPER

I saw this same thing in another discussion and I played duels for 2 hour 7 win streak(because of hackers) I got 1 key in 2 hour but at least a key in 2 hour thx (that key gave me a partical cosmetic and now I have all particals cosmetic )

DARKLVIPER

I saw this same thing in another discussion and I played duels for 2 hour 7 win streak(because of hackers) I got 1 key in 2 hour but at least a key in 2 hour thx (that key gave me a partical cosmetic and now I have all particals cosmetic )
Bruh 2 reply glitch

a 1ron Golem

I saw this same thing in another discussion and I played duels for 2 hour 7 win streak(because of hackers) I got 1 key in 2 hour but at least a key in 2 hour thx (that key gave me a partical cosmetic and now I have all particals cosmetic why I don't have a cape
getting a cape or not getting a cape is determined by random luck. If you're playing Bedwars or a longer gamemode, the 5% drop rate means about 1 in 20 games (average 10 minutes per game)=200 minutes=3 hours 20 minutes. Playing Duels is the best way to grind keys.

Loved2181

So good idea but then ur life is gonna be wasted getting nothing's that make u just look cooler..........

Quest and shop update

Hi I was playing nethergames Wondering about my luck on crates because I haven't got a cape at level 90 and this is unfortunate so NG needs updates like 10 quest per day like #1: win 3 solo bedwars. Reward: 25 exp, #2: kill 15 players in bedwars rewards: 30 credit, win 5 matches without getting bed broken reward: 1 key And after completing all quest for 7 days streak we get some rewards and same like week streak a monthly streak too , NG should add shop function so that if a person have coins he can buy gadget(can be used in lobby like tnt launcher), cosmetics etc... (I am sorry for bad English but I tried my best)
coooool i agree me neither